Part 1

"Hayley" my day yelled running out the house to meet me exiting the cab
"hey Dad" i sighed, handing him my bags.
"I've missed you, how have u been?"he asked
"I didn't live far away u could have come seen me."
"I know Ive just been.."
"busy with i work i know?" hes always been the same.
"Anyway i got your room set up, and ready for u to unpack your stuff"he says carrying my bags in the door.
We got inside and my dad showed me my new room, it was quite big and painted purple. "Your aunt said your favourite colour was purple so i had it painted a few days ago." my dads voice came from behind me.
"Thanks" i mumbled.
"Well i need to go down to the station, there's money downstairs for you to buy a pizza. So i will see you when i get in, bye" he said already walking out the door.
"OK fine bye"
I started to unpack my things and was done sooner than i expected. Bored out my mind i decided to call Jason, no answer, i tried a few other friends but couldn't get a hold of them. "urghhh" i shouted flopping Down on the bed. After lying for a few minutes trying to think of something to do i gave up and decided to go to my dads work.
It wasn't far from the house, trust my dad to buy a house five minutes from work. I was there after 10 minutes of walking.
Oh my god, Hayley Stokes is that you?" a voice shouted as i walked through the door, i turned to see a women walking towards me i could remember her face but couldn't put a name to it.
"umm hi?"
"Ohh your so grown up now, its me Catherine don't u remember?" the women asked me
It all came back to me then "Catherine hey good to see you to, do you know if my dads around?" i asked
"Yes hes busy write now though some trouble happened at an anti police meeting at a community centre, you can go wait in the waiting area if you want"
"okay" i said walking over to a chair. I heard a door open and Looked up to see....