Part 12

Jason had been asleep for about an hour and i was just flicking through the channels on the TV trying to find something decent to watch. I landed on some news channel and they were talking about the bomb at the station. we cant be to far away from Las Vegas if they are reporting news from there. Or maybe its just such a big deal that a lot of places are talking about it. The reporter went on about what happened, where the bomb was set, the time it went off at. Then he started to speak about the casualties. 7 people were killed, 14 injured and another 5 that nobody knew where they where yet. I looked down at Jason he was sleeping so peacefully and looked so Innocent, it was hard to believe the reason those people were dead or injured or missing was because of him, and Johnson probably. I don't know how he copes knowing what hes done, that hes hurt people. I feel terrible just knowing my boyfriend caused it even though i had no clue about it. I looked back at the listening to find out if they knew who did it or had any ideas yet, nothing was mentioned. As i was watching i felt Jason move around i looked back down at him to find he had just woken up. "Hey babe did you sleep OK?"

"Yeah" he yawned, pressing his face more into my chest and tightening his arms around me.

"OK prev move it" i laughed pushing him away. Well trying to and failing.

"I'm not a prev, I'm just getting comfortable" He mumbled against my chest.

"Yeah and the only way you can get comfortable is sticking your head into my boobs?"

"Maybe" he lifted his head and smirked. I pushed him away and turned my attention back to the TV. "what you watching?" he flopped down onto the pillow.

"The news, they are talking about the bomb at the station today."

"Don't watch that, its better just to pretend it doesn't exist"

"Is that how you manage to get through it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is that how u cope with the fact that what you did had hurt people?"

"I remember that they deserve it. That's how i cope." he said coldly.

"Why"

"Why what Hayley?" he sounded irritated.

"Why do they deserve it?"

"You know what they did. I told you before."

"I get what you have against the police but i don't get what you had against the people at that funeral, or the other places"

"It was a funeral for a cop Hayley and the funeral was just a scare. Something to get them ready."

"Ready for what?"

"For what me and Alex had planned." the way he was talking and the look on his face made me feel scared of him, i didn't like the way he spoke.

"What did u have planned?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Why wont you tell me?"

"God Hayley just leave it!"

"No. No Jason I'm sick of just leaving everything you always have something to hide!"

"Don't start Hayley." he got up and walked away.

"Don't start what? Trying to get your lies to stop?"

"Hayley" he warned.

"Uhhh whatever." i went over to the window and looked out. I had to get my mind off this or i think ill end up smacking him across the face.

"I need to go see Johnson for a bit. Ill be back soon." Jason said from across the room.

"Fine, do what you want."

"Hayley don't be like this."

"Jason just go!" i heard the door close and he was gone. I wasn't trying to be a bitch but im sick of the fact that he always hides everything from me. It needs to stop if he wants me to stay with him, because if it doesn't, I'm seriously considering going home. I lay on the bed before getting bored and decided to search my bag for my laptop. I got it out and searched for a Internet connection, turns out the motel had one. I logged onto face book and my friend Claire popped up on chat straight away.

"Where are you? I went to yours earlier and your dad said you were missing!"

"Ive left town." i replied

"Why? For how long?"

"I just did and i don't know yet."

"Who are you with."

"I cant tell you"

"Why not we are best friends?"

"I cant let my dad find out."

"I wont tell him."

"Jason."

"McCann???"

"Yes what other one?"

"I don't know. Why."

"He was leaving so i left with him."

"Why"

"Because hes my boyfriend and i wanted to. Stop with the questions Claire!"

"Fine, but are you OK?"

"Yeah"

"Good"

"Look i need to go, ill talk to you soon OK?"

"Alright, bye xx"

"Bye x"

I logged of before anyone else could start asking me questions. Jason walked through the door as i was turning my laptop off. I just ignored him.

"We are leaving again in the morning."

"Fine"

"Hayley I'm sorry."

"Whatever Jason."

"No not whatever look at me!" i did. "I don't tell you things because this is bad stuff Hayley, stuff that if you knew about and the police found out you knew, you could end up in prison for helping a criminal. So I'm trying to keep you safe and all you do is make it hard for me!" i felt bad now, i never thought about what knowing this kind of stuff meant. "Okay so I'm sorry if you feel left out, or lied to or whatever you think I'm doing to you but I'm not. I'm trying to protect you. Because i love you." he bent down on his knees at the side of the bed so he was at eye level with me.

"I'm sorry Jason. I was being a bitch. I love you too."

"Your not a bitch, i would probably do the same if it was reversed." i leaned forward and crashed my lips to his, pulling him onto the bed with me. We lay on the bed making out before we started pulling each others clothes off and got under the covers.