Part 25

"Ugh i missed that" Jason said rolling off me to lay next to me on the bed. "Its been way to long." he complained.

"Yeah Jason your so hard done to, having to go a whole month without sex, how did you survive?" i asked pretending to feel bad for him.

"Month and a half actually."

"Shut up" i laughed. "Your going to leave soon aren't you?"

"No i'm staying here with you."

"No you cant because one you will lose your job if you don't go and two you have to be there to pay for the apartment."

"There is enough money to cover the apartment in my bank account i told the landlord to just get it from the bank because i had to leave for a few weeks and ill call my boss see if he can give me some time off, hes probably already annoyed at me for not showing up today, but ill say its a family problem and if he doesn't let me screw it ill get another job."

"i think your being stupid you don't know for sure you will get another one that will pay as good and i obviously don't have mine anymore so that the only money to pay for stuff."

"Babe calm down we have enough for now anyway."

"I cant wait to get back, i hate this place now."

"Well its not much better there with you gone."

"One more month. Then I'm 18."

"Do you really need to wait till then."

"Well yeah My dad will know Ive went to Canada he will just end up looking."

"But he wont know where you are, if you just stay in the apartment for a few weeks then after that he cant find you he doesn't know where we live."

"OK fine but get up now we have to leave before he gets home"

"Seriously your agreeing to this?" he seemed shocked

"Yeah why is that so surprising for you?"

"Just thought you'd say no"

"Well I'm not now get dressed" i said already putting my clothes on.

"Right."

2 WEEKS LATER

"Hayley i'm home." Jason shouted slamming the front door.

"I'm right here Jason don't shout" i laughed

"I thought you might have been in the room or something." he sat next to me on the couch.

"How was work?"

"Same as usual." he groaned

"fun then?" he rolled his eyes at me. "You hungry?"

"Starved" he shouted.

"Jason be quiet!"

"Whats the big deal with noise?"

"One of the neighbours put in a noise complaint, the landlord was here earlier he said if he gets another we need to move out."

"I don't think it was shouting for dinner was the problem its more about how load it is at night" he wink and i slapped the back of his head playfully. "ouch Hayley that hurt" he pouted.

"No it didn't i barley hit you"

"If you say so." i just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat."

"Whats there?"

"Nothing really, we need to go to the store."

"OK just order pizza then?"

"Sure, you do it now."

We sat for the rest of the night just watching TV and eating pizza, i love being back here with Jason everything feels right again. But i cant help but worry something bad will happen it always does when things are going great, i pushed the thought out of my head and tried to convince myself that i was being stupid.