Chapter 20- You Have No Idea How Much That Means to Me

*Prince Royce's POV*

I woke up, expecting to be greeted by a horrible headache but found that I was actually okay.

Okay, so I guess I didn't get that drunk last night. After all, I think we just had a few glasses of wine.

I got up and got ready. I had a busy day today, a signing at a mall and rehearsals for a show I was doing tomorrow.

I figured Adrienne was downstairs getting breakfast or something. I didn't remember seeing her all too much after I let her leave the dinner last night.

I decided to go down too. We needed to leave soon anyways and I had to get my day started.

Just as I suspected, Adrienne was downstairs in the hotel lobby, eating a donut and working on something on her laptop.

I cleared my throat. "Uh, Adrienne?"

She jumped a little and looked up at me. "Oh, hey. You scared me a bit.", she said with an uneasy laugh.

"Oh, sorry about that. I just wanted to let you know that we have to leave in a bit to go to that signing at the mall."

"Alright. I-I'm ready whenever you are." There was this weird tone in her voice and she wouldn't look me directly in the eye. 

"Everything okay?", I asked her.

"Yeah, everything's fine.", she said quickly.

"You sure?"

"Positive." She closed her laptop and smiled a little before getting up. "I'll, uh, see you in a bit?"

"Yeah...see you then.", I said slowly before she walked away.

Something was definitely up. Adrienne wasn't acting herself and I was starting to wonder if it was my fault. I had no idea what I did, but one way or another I was gonna find out.

* * *

You know, it's pretty rewarding seeing a ton of people lined up just to see you. Six years ago I wouldn't have ever even imagined this.

I had barely made a dent in the crowd of people waiting to meet me at the mall in the half our since we'd been there. I was signing a CD for someone when I noticed Adrienne comforting a girl who was next to meet me in line. I couldnt make out what they were saying.

The girl looked to be about eleven or twelve and she was crying. But whatever Adrienne was saying seemed to be making her feel better. I smiled to myself before greeting the next few fans. I really liked having Adrienne on the team and in a way, I was really glad Dre decided I had to take her along with me.

*Adrienne's POV*

I smiled softly and bent down to her a little.

"Por que estás llorando, nena ?", i asked sweetly. "Vas a conocer a Prince Royce y estás llorando."

The girl sniffled. "Estoy feliz porque puedo conocerlo pero me pone un poco nerviosa."

"Pero no tienes miedo, verdad?", I asked.

"Un poquito.", she admitted shyly.

"¿Por que?"

"Porque el es famoso y guapo. Y yo...soy fea y el no sabe que yo exsisto." There was a defeated tone in her voice and I hated hearing her talk down on her self.

"Pero eres linda." I told her. I wasn't lying. She really was a pretty girl.

"Pero no como tu. Eres hermosa. Me pareces como una princesa."