Chapter 29- So You Gonna Invite Him to Dinner ?

*Adrienne's POV*

It was December 23, the day before Christmas Eve. Royce was in New York to spend Christmas with his family, so he called me up and asked if I could come to the studio with him since he was here.

It was the first time we had seen each other since the Caribbean but things weren't really awkward between us. We were focused on what we needed to do.

"I got a lot done in a few weeks.", said Royce proudly.

He was right. He showed me the final versions of the songs i watched him write called "Te Robare", "Tu Principe" "You Are Fire.", "Solita", "Primera Vez" and "You Are the One." I noticed Sergio wasn't with us this time and figured he took my advice and was done with him for good.

He smiled when "You Are the One" finished playing. "That ones for my fans.", he said proudly.

Then he played songs for me I didn't recognize.

"This ones called 'Kiss Kiss'."

The song was in English and it was really catchy but for some reason my mind kept on wandering back to the night where I had gotten drunk...not that I had remembered much of it.

"This next ones not finished just yet. But its called 'Me Encanta'."

Now this one was more of an eyebrow raiser... and maybe even a 'panty dropper' to his fans. "This is... sexy...", I admitted. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to describe it.

He smirked. "Is it? That's what I was going for. Its just that I feel like its missing something..."

A thought quickly popped into my head. "Slow it down at the end." The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. "Sorry."

"No...you know what ? That's actually a good idea, Adrienne.", he said.

"You really think so?"

"Yeah...", he nodded. "Hey, uh, Adrienne?"

"Hmm?"

"You haven't been feeling weird or any thing lately? Nausea? Tiredness?..."

"As in pregnant?", I asked.

He nodded and look down at his hands. I could tell he was serious.

I blushed a little. "Royce...I'm not...We...No, I'm on birth control...", I struggled to say. It was hard to talk about our little incident considering I was "with" Antonio.

He blushed too but seemed relieved at the same time. He checked his watch. "Its almost three. I'm guessing you have to get Marilyn now?"

"Yeah..." Since Richie had her last Christmas, she was staying with me this time.

"Thanks again for all your help, Adrienne. Thanks to you, we'll have this album done in no time."

*Prince Royce's POV*

I dropped Adrienne and Marilyn off at Adrienne's apartment and watched them happily go inside.

I sighed. I had stopped by 2Strong today before picking her up and learned some new things in a nice little chat with Omar and Antonio.

Antonio and Adrienne were practically a "thing" now. I didn't think that she knew that i had known that and that was probably why she was acting the way she was. There was no way to protest against this when you were in my position.

I had took a gamble today showing Adrienne "Kiss Kiss" and "Me Encanta". After all they were partly about her. I didn't think she was able to tell but a part of me was secretly hoping she did.