Annabeth reveals her demigodishness

Mortals know that the gods exist blah blah blah. That's all you need to know. And this ones really cliche just warning y'all.

I hurriedly made my way through the crowded halls of this stupid school that I had to go to. I hated this school with a burning passion. I mean, the academics were great, but the people? Not so much.

I tried to get out as fast as I could, which was hard since my sixth period was on the opposite side of the campus. Then someone bumped into me. Hard.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled, catching the attention of a few of the students in the hall. It was then that I noticed that the school slu- sorry, 'most popular girl in school' bumped into me.

"My problem?! You're the one who bumped into me! You're just some dumb blonde now get out of my way!" She complained. The crowd around us oooooh-ed.

"What did you just call me?" I asked.

"Can't you hear? Or are you just that much of a dumb blonde?" She retorted with a smug smile on her makeup caked face. The crowd around us ooooh-ed again.

"Listen here mortal," a few people in the crowd gasped, figuring out that I was in fact not some stupid mortal like the one in front of me. "You have no right to call me a dumb blonde. You don't even know me, so why assume my intellegence based on my hair color?"

"Mortal?! You're no demigod. You haven't seen what I've seen," she said ignoring my question.

"I haven't seen what you've seen?! Oh that's rich coming from you. Have you had to fight for your life since the age of seven? Have you held the weight of a prophecy on your shoulders? Have you seen one of your closest friends betray you? Have you watched someone die? Have you seen your friend kill them self in order to save the world? Have you fought in a war at the age of sixteen? Then another one at the age of seventeen? Have you been disowned by your mother? Have you retrieved the Athena Parthenos? Have you faced Arachne with a broken ankle all by yourself? Have you fought Mother Earth herself? Have you fallen into the deepest pits of hell?!" I finished. She was quiet along with the rest of the school.

"Wh-Who's y-your godly p-parent?" Someone asked from the crowd.

"Athena." Just then the five minute bell rang, reminding everyone that they were late for class but no one moved. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a class to get to." The crowd of shocked and scared students parted for me. I rolled my eyes and headed to my sixth period class. 

Yooooo this ones so short but I think it's good