Phone call in class

Percy POV:

Physics was so boring. I can't wait to get out of this hellho-

"The seaweed is always greener,
In somebody else's lake."

The entire class stopped and looked at me. It was just then that I realized that it was my phone that was ringing.

"Just look at the world around you,
Right here on the ocean floor."

I felt my cheeks flush.

"You know the rules Percy," said my physics teacher. "Come on up here, put it on speaker, and answer it."

"Under the sea.
Under the sea.
Darling it's better down where it's wetter take it from me."

I took my monster proof phone out of my backpack, slowly walked up to the front of the class, and answered it.

"Idiot," was the first thing I heard. I knew it was Annabeth. The class snickered.

"Hey Annabeth. Um, I'm in the middle of class right now and -"

"I know that. Which is exactly why I called you."

"What are you going to do, tell embarrassing stories of me at camp because I spilled coffee on your blueprints?"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" The class snickered in front of me. I paled considerably.

"Um nothing. I love you so much please don't hurt me," I cowered. The girls in the class looked at me weirdly when I said 'I love you.' Huh, I wonder why.

"You're not getting any kisses from me for the rest of the week."

"What? No!! Please! I'm sorry I spilled coffee on your blueprints! I love you! You're my favorite girlfriend!"

"Perseus Jackson I am your only girlfriend and it better be that way or else you'll get your nice ass kicked." The class burst into laughter.

"Don't kill me! I didn't mean it like that!" I pleaded. "I'm sorry I'm an idiot, just don't kill me because your blueprints are ruined!"

"Seaweed Brain. It's fine. I'll just make new ones. And besides, those were the rough drafts."

"Seriously. My life was endangered by my girlfriend for no reason." I heard Annabeth laugh from the other end of the phone. "Why did you even call me in the first place?"

"You forgot your phone."

"I did? Where is -" the class burst into laughter once again, along with Annabeth. I then realized what she was doing. "Oh my gods you're evil."

"But you love me anyway. And you forgot your lunch. That's why I called you."

"Oh. When can I get it?" Then the door opened revealing Annabeth carrying my Little Mermaid lunch box. I turned crimson.

"Here's your lunch box Seaweed Brain. And I like the Little Mermaid on it. Very masculine," she said. The class laughed with her. Heck even my teacher laughed.

"You are so mean," I said, my face still red from embarrassment from the reveal of my very masculine lunchbox.

"Oh and by the way, I ate the cookies too."

I gasped dramatically and clutched my heart. "You wouldn't."

Annabeth walked up to me and moved my hands from the right side of my chest to the left side. "It's the other side Seaweed Brain. And yes I did. Don't worry though. Your mom is going to make more cookies tonight."

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yes. And don't forget our date tonight!" she called after she closed the door.

"Shit."

The class burst into laughter.