Will is preggo !?

If you couldn't figure out by the title already, this chapter is a joke. I am a freshman in high school. I am perfectly aware that men cannot be pregnant. And creds go to my bestie AlyssaIsTriggered  for this idea. This will basically be characters reacting to Will's "pregnancy"

Nico

"NICO DI ANGELO!" screamed my husband. "COME OVER HERE."

"I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!" I hollered back at him.

"IN THE BATHROOM!" he screamed. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the bathroom in our condo.

Will was staring at.........a pregnancy test?

"Nico I'm pregnant," he said. I stared at him blankly. I blinked and tried to process what he just said.

"Can I say that bad word that starts with an F right now?"

Percy

I stared at Annabeth as she sketched her designs for the architecture firm she worked at. Her blonde curls tumbled off her shoulder and her grey eyes held a sparkle. I watched as her slender hands moved across the page.

"What are you doing seaweed Brain?" she questioned, not taking her eyes off of the paper. I smiled at the nickname.

"Staring at my beautiful wife," I said with a goofy smile plastered to my face. Annabeth blushed. My smile widened.

Our moment was interrupted by three reincarnations of the devil.

Also know as our children.

"Mommy! Daddy! Uncle Nico and Uncle Will are here!" yelled our only daughter, Charlotte Jackson. She goes by Charlie. Our oldest son, Luke opened the door.

Nico and Will haven't changed much, except Will looks a little fat.

"Hey guys, what brings you here?" I asked. Nico took a deep breath.

"We have.....news," he said unsurely.

"I'm pregnant!" Will blurted out in which he then clamped a hand over his mouth. Luke stopped in his tracks, Charlie face-planted onto the couch and our other son Ethan tripped. Annabeth dropped her pencil and I sat with my jaw on the ground.

"Wait wait wait," I started. "I can't believe you wanted to have kids with Will and not me?" Nico face-palmed and Annabeth slapped me upside the head.

"You have a godsdammed wife you shithead!" yelled Annabeth.

"How am I not his type? And watch your language in front of the kids!" I said.

"Not this again," Annabeth groaned and she banged her head on the table.

"Well, this was entertaining, but we have to leave," said Nico. Then Will and Nico vanished from the door.

"I don't understand why I'm not his type," I muttered. Annabeth glared at me and shook her head.

Leo

I was working on a client's car in Calypso and I's garage when Calypso barged in with Nico and Will.

"Leo! Leo! Leo! Wait till you hear what Nico and Will have to say!" Calypso screamed. I came up from under the car I was working on and sat up against the bumper.

"What is it?" I asked as I played with one of the wrenches in my tool belt.

Will and Nico looked at each other then looked back at me. Nico pushed Will forward and Will protested.

"Why do I have to tell him?" Will questioned as he put his hands on his hips. Nico humphed.

"Well you're the one that's pregnant!" he exclaimed and promptly slapped a hand over his mouth. Calypso started giggling madly. Both my jaw and the wrench I was played with dropped to the ground. I then joined Calypso in her giggling fest.

"You-HAHA-you got-HAHAHAHAHAHAH-pregnant?!" I said between laughs. The couple blushed. "I told you to use the sunscreen Nico!" They turned even redder at that comment and I just laughed harder.

"We'll leave then," Nico grumbled. By the time the shadow traveled away, Calypso and I were still giggling like children on the floor.

Piper

I was holding Jason and I's one year old daughter in my arms as Jason played a game of tag with our five year old son out on the grass.

As I was feeding baby Silena, Jason walked in with Jasper, our son, on his back with Nico and Will following behind him.

"Hey boys," I said. "What brings you here?"

"Apparently they have some news," said Jason as he lifted Jasper off his shoulders. Jasper giggled and waggled his arms.

Nico shifted in his seat on the couch. Will followed.

"Hey Will, you seem to be gaining some weight," Jason teased. Will blushed a tiny bit.

"No actually," he said. Jason looked extremely confused. "I'm pregnant."

I was so shocked that I almost dropped Silena. There was complete silence and a screech that could rival my mother's was heard.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jason screamed. And extremely high pitched too might I add. "OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS! MY OTP IS HAVING CHILDREN YES YES YES YES!" Jasper cowered at the sight of my teenaged girl mutant thing husband. Nico and Will blushed.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jason screamed again.

"Are you done?" I asked with a slight smile. Jason nodded his head in embarrassment. "Well, congratulations you two and I apologize for my husband who is probably Aphrodite in disguise."

"HEY!"

Will chuckled and Nico cracked a smile.

"Well, we'd better be going. We've been up and about all day and it can't be good for the baby," Will said. Jason let out a small squeal. "We'll see you later!" he called before the both of them shadow traveled away.

"Go make dinner, Aphrodite. I'm tired," I said.

"I'm not Aphrodite," Jason grumbled.

"I beg to differ."

HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES

ITS 2018 AND LETS HOPE ITS A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN 2017

Vote if u liked this chapter cuz I thought it was pretty funny even though my writing skills are shit.

HAPPY NEW YEAR