Back In Time Part 3

Previously on Back In Time

Older Percy looked at older Annabeth. "What do you suggest we do Wise Girl?"

"I'm not sure. I've never been in this...predicament before. I guess we could just wait for others from our time period to come." And just as she said that, Piper McLean and Leo Valdez appeared from thin air.

Piper groaned in pain as Leo fell on top of her.

"Get the Hades off me Repair Boy," she said. Jason immediately rushed to her side to help her up. Leo got up and his hair caught on fire. The war council panicked.

"Leo, your hair is on fire again," said Jason as he put his arm around Piper's waist and glanced at the demigods from the past.

"Oh, whoops my bad. Where are we," asked Leo. His hair wasn't flaming anymore.

"The past apparently," responded older Travis. Leo and Piper raised an eyebrow. They looked over to Percy and noticed that there was another one. Leo took a double take and noticed the second Annabeth next to him.

"What in Hephaestus' underpants," cursed Leo. "Why are there four Stolls, two terrifying blondes, and two idiots."

"Are you callin me an idiot Valdez?" Older Percy threatened, but with an amused tone in his voice.

"Your terrifying girlfriend would agree with me," Leo responded nonchalantly.

"Ok enough of this reunion crap who in Hades are you two," said Clarisse. She was starting to get really pissed off at this whole situation.

"I am Leo McShizzle Valdez, Hot Stuff, Bad Boy Supreme, and Supreme Commander-" He was cut off by Piper hitting him upside the head. "Chill Beauty Queen." Piper rolled her eyes. "And a son of Hephaestus at your service." He then bowed dramatically. Clarisse spared a glance at Silena who looked extremely pained.

"Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite and head councilor of the Aphrodite cabin," stated Piper. At that last statement the entire war council looked up at Piper and exchanged glances. Younger Annabeth's eyes widened, finally connecting the dots, but she didn't look too happy about it.

"Head councilor?" Younger Annabeth squeaked. Silena's eyes were blown wide. Clarisse swallowed. Younger Percy was the only one who couldn't seem to figure it out.

"What's wrong with being head councilor of the Aphrodite cabin?" He asked, sounding extremely confused.

"Silena is head councilor you corpse breath worm!" yelled Clarisse who looked like she was going to start crying.

"What? I don't-," younger Percy cut himself off and paled. "Oh."

"Am I - am I with Charlie in the future?" asked Silena. She was smart. She knew that the future demigods knew she was the spy but none of them seemed to mind it at all.

"I-," older Percy paused. "Yes. You and Beck are both in Elysium." Nico nodded to confirm it. The war council was in shock. Chiron was staring intently at the ping pong table. Older Percy made eye contact with Silena. It's okay, he said with his eyes. Silena visibly deflated and a ghost of a smile appeared on her face. Clarisse was seen wiping a tear away, though no one commented.