Lacrosse Game

Hazel Levesque had started to loose count of how many matches her school's varsity lacrosse team won. She was at the second to last game of the season. It was against her rival school, Riverway High. Hazel was only a sophomore at Fern Valley High but she managed to make the varsity lacrosse team.

Fern Valley made a big deal out of the Lacrosse team since in every other sport they sucked. Almost the entire school came to the varsity games, and once the marching band came too. In full uniform with their halftime show and everything.

Hazel was especially excited for this game since she knew that Frank was coming. Just at the thought of her boyfriend Hazel blushed, but thanks to her dark complexion, her teammates didn't notice.

Loud boos were heard from the stands as Riverway walked on to the field.

"Oh my god Hazel, do you see those extremely hot guys over there?" said one of Hazel's teammates, Sarah.

"Huh?" was Hazel's intelligent response. Sarah rolled her eyes and pointed to the four boys that Hazel loved dearly.

She spotted Frank, next to him was Leo. On the other side of Frank was Percy who was holding hands with Annabeth next to him. Jason and Piper were on the other side of Leo.

"The blonde guy looks yummy," said Charlotte, their varsity team captain.

"Can you not talk about guys like they're food? And besides, the dark haired guy is way hotter," said Daniella, another teammate of Hazel.

"Nah, the buff Asian guy is the hottest," said Sarah, who had a boyfriend.

Hazel bit her lip to stop herself from laughing. Deciding to surprise her teammates, Hazel walked up to them without a word.

They all ran from their seats to Hazel.

Frank ran and engulfed her in a hug. Hazel laughed out loud and hugged him back.

"Hey! Where's my hug?" yelled Leo.

"Yea me too!" said Percy.

"What about me?" yelled Jason.

Hazel went and hugged them all, then she hugged Piper and Annabeth. It was a big hug fest. Jason even hugged Percy for some reason.

"Hey guys. I'm so glad you could make it to my game," she said.

"You guys better win, because I cancelled a day of doing nothing for this," joked Leo. Hazel laughed. She looked back at her teammates and noticed that their jaws were practically on the floor.

Hazel pointed them out to the rest of the seven and they laughed at them.

A loud whistle was blown, signaling the players to get on the field.

"Ok guys I've got to go, I'm a starter," said Hazel. She pecked Frank on the lips and ran to her position.

~~~~~

The loud whistle blew, signaling the start of halftime. The players walked off the field. The score was 5-4, Fern Valley in the lead.

Before Hazel could even get off the field her sweaty teammates engulfed her.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!"

"Is the blonde single?"

"Nah I'm pretty sure he's gay. I saw him hugging the dark haired hottie."

"How do you know such delicious people?!"

"Sorry I called your boyfriend hot!"

"They're so yummy!"

"Shut up Charlotte!"

"Where'd that short guy with the black hair come from?"

"But he's so juicy Amy!"

"CHARLOTTE!"

Before her teammates could bombard her with even more questions, Hazel shushed them and laughed at Charlotte's comments.

"Oh my gods you guys. Calm down. The buff Asian one is my boyfriend, his name is Frank. And the blonde guy is Jason, but he has a girlfriend, which is Piper. And the tall dark haired one is Percy, he's dating Annabeth. And the short dark haired guy that appeared is my brother, Nico, he has a boyfriend."

"What about the hyper elf?"

Hazel laughed. "Oh Leo? He's the best."

"Wait so the blo- Jason isn't gay?"

Hazel laughed even more. "No, gods no! Percy and Jason are cousins but with all the bromance between them I wouldn't be surprised if they were dating."

"Wait, so what school do they go to?" asked Amy.

"Frank and Leo both go to Riverway," Hazel heard Charlotte gag in the background, "Jason, Percy, and Piper all go to Goode High School and Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend, goes to Harvard. But she's the same age, she just skipped a grade because she's so smart."

"Wait is Percy the really good swimmer on the Goode high swim team?"

"Yes."

"The blonde chick got into Harvard? Damn!"

"You're dating a guy who goes to Riverway? Dishonor on your cow!"

Hazel heard the ref's whistle blow over her teammates questions. She shushes them and shoved them back onto the field.

The seven were all holding up signs.

Leo's said BEAT 'EM METAL DETECTOR

Frank's said WE LOVE YOU GOLDEN EYES

Jason's said LETS GO METAL MAGNET

Hazel couldn't help but laugh at Percy's. His said MY SIGN IS BETTER THAN JASON'S

Annabeth's sign said MY BOYFRIEND IS AN IDIOT BUT YOU GO GURL

Piper's sign said KICK RIVERWAY'S SORRY ASS

Nico didn't have a sign but he was smiling which was  ore than enough for her.

And let's just say that Fern Valley ended up winning by a landslide.