One Night Stand: MAGCON Introduction

I'm not exactly sure of this but why not? Go vote, comment and follow whatever you wanna do.

Enjoy! xx

I. KATE

MAGCON Introduction

Wake up, Katherine Moore heard, You need to get up.

Her body was covered with a triangular bottom and a one sleeve dress. She was looking around trying to figure where she was. Her hair was blue violet and smells pretty good according to her best friend. Her eyes were hazel, the lightest brown that everyone had probably ever seen. It was almost invisible, making the only visible was her pupil.

Why? Kate answered. Why do I have to? My life is a mess and-

KATHERINE MOORE GET THE FUCK UP- Kate suddenly opened her eyes and saw her friend, shouting in front of her. "BECAUSE WE HAVE SCHOOL!"

Ugh, right. School. The best thing in the world. Yeah, yeah common teenage white girl would hate to go to school. No matter what her rank was (popular, to add) Kate never liked school. Not when she's younger, not when she's bored; never.

Of course, charming yet harsh voices would most likely be from Alison.

Kate threw one of her pillows at the brunette in front, and moved to the other side to avoid the conversation of getting up early. It's kind of stupid just to think about it, Kate grabbed a spare block because she really wanted more sleep in the morning, and then there's Alison Terry. The angel face that was a spawn of Satan. She had chestnut hair and she colors it every single time it goes back to her natural color, blonde for that matter.

"Kate needs sleep so Ali should go."

"I was wondering if you checked your email. Because-"

Kate's eyes shot up. Not bothering to what Alison was talking about she lifted her body up, throwing the pillow on the floor and stood up opening her pink covered laptop, she opened her email and saw a MAGCON Tour email.

Dear Katherine Moore,

Do you want to meet your fans? No - cross that out. Do you want to meet and greet your fans? Well, now is your chance to do so, because you can now be a part of MAGCON. (In case you don't agree then you're not gonna be a member of MAGCON). Please check us out! www.magcontour.com and call me or email me back. Thank you.

Bart Bordelon,

MAGCON MANAGER

It took a moment before Kate did anything. Finally her expression exploded and she screeched so loud that almost all the glass in the world would crack. Kate remembered the first time her screech was so loud; when she got her period. It was horrible. Her mother was at work and her dad was, well at work, too. But the thing was, she was alone, with her grandma (and she didn't even help because she was too old to run up the stairs). Plus, who wouldn't freak out when you find your bed with pool of blood? Yes, Kate do exaggerate a lot.

Kate always wanted to meet her fans (no matter how much they interlude her privacy. Every. Single. Day). Ignoring the fact that she does have fan boys, (because at times they do creep her out) she still loves to meet everyone because they were nice and who wouldn't want a lot of friends?

"Finally," she said grinning.

Alison made a happy sound but later changed colors. Disapproval. Whilst still hugging Kate swinging side to side, Alison just made her day even worse.

Kate pushed her off. Her eyes were flames. Those used to be happy hazel eyes were now dark. Kate never showed the same expression often to Alison. As hard as she tries, Kate even tried to hide it. "It's my - our chance to meet our fans and other people."