One Night Stand: MAGCON Revelation

almost forgot

vote, comment or share whatever makes u wanna kys

Enjoy xx

XXII. CAMERON

MAGCON Revelation

Kate shrugged her shoulders moving her hand away from Cameron's grip.

"I kinda like it there, you know. Like it's part of me that I can never let go of. I know I'm not in the situation to think this. But," then she stopped; sniffed and almost cried. "I feel like you're part of me and I have no idea why."

Cameron had to look away. He just couldn't look at Kate again. The fact that she was there when Cameron dumbly kissed her best friend didn't made him any better. Just by looking at those hazel eyes she had can make Cameron guilty. Guilty that he was the reason that Kate forgot everything and that she even almost died.

"I told you to forget about it."

"How can I?" Kate asked, "I've had these dreams and I know that you are the guy in it. I fucking loved you and this is how you want me to do with . . . whatever this is? Bullshit."

"What else is there to lose? I almost lost you and - "

"Cameron, I never got amnesia."

Then Kate stopped herself. Cameron stared at Kate. Just her. His eyes were cold as ice. He waited for a smile. A laugh. Anything that would make the mood all a joke. Maybe someone calling Cameron by his name. Like someone calling him to wake up. Maybe it was a dream that Cameron was fearing. He wanted to think that Kate was lying but she didn't said anything. Nothing happened. Kate was still sitting in front of him and Cameron was still sitting in front of her.

"What?" he almost mouthed.

Kate looked away, not knowing what to say. She just looked down at the couch and Cameron looked at the trees. So Kate had been lying. Perfect. So she still knew about Alison and Cameron's kiss. She knew everything.

Cameron got up walking out the door. He wiped his tears away. Such a shame he fell for Kate's plan. He opened his car but Kate closed the door.

"You lied." Cameron tapped his feet, eager to talk. Though no words came out to quickly, he looked around just not to Kate's eyes. "You lied to all of us. Did you know that we got hurt when you said you don't remember anything? When - "

"Jesus, Cameron." She interrupted, "You. Cheated. On. Me."

Cameron looked at Kate. Pain. It's all that was written on her eyes. They were balling and Cameron couldn't even bare to look at her. He wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"I don't even know anymore, Cameron." Kate looked away, biting her lip, "You fucking kissed my best friend - "

"I didn't mean to, I - I - "

"What?" Kate interrupted. "So your lips just kind of bumped into hers and you two made out? What is our relationship to you; a simple joke?"

"No, Kate." Cameron grabbed her hands and she just cried, "I love you. I love you so much."

"Then why? Why did you kissed my best friend?" she asked as if Cameron didn't heard the same question over and over and over again.

Cameron looked away. He asked himself this many times. Should he tell Kate the whole story from the very beginning? But then again, what does Cameron has to lose?

"Alison and I had a relationship before you and I happened."

Kate didn't said anything. As if she wasn't listening, but she really was, and she wanted Cameron to keep going.