One Night Stand: MAGCON Best friend 1, 2, 3 Tag

this the one I just added in

Enjoy xx

XXV. KATE

MAGCON Best friend 1, 2, 3 Tag

"So today we're doing the couple's tag."

"Ew," Taylor and Alison synced . . . again.

"You know, what Cam? I'm starting to think that Taylor and Alison had these choreography on their heads."

"I know," Cameron agreed, "It's like they say say their sentences 3 times at the exact same time today."

"I'm feeling something."

Alison shook her head violently. Then Kate said, "So we'll be doing Couple 1 - 2 - 3 tag for us and try Best friend 1 - 2 - 3 tag with this two because they don't like the word couple to describe them."

Alison rolled her eyes.

"We'll start with Alison and Taylor."

"Are you ready?" Alison asked Taylor.

"I don't know am I? I'm scared of what you're going to answer because you know me a lot and my darkest secrets."

"I'll watch out for that, but you better watch your mouth or I'll seriously cut your tongue off."

"I wouldn't watch for that because I know you hate blood and if you cut my tongue you will cry."

"I hate you for knowing too much about me you would think outside the box and just change my threat to something else."

Taylor let out a laugh, "that was a threat?"

"You can't do better," Alison commented.

"I will eat all your grapes at home."

Alison gasped, "that is better - no not better, but like worse and - "

"Hey," Cameron called, "Can we get started?"

"I'm ready," Taylor said, smiling at the camera.

Cameron moved the chairs and Taylor and Alison were in one couch and Kate was in their single couch.

"We'll be asking the questions and we'll say 1, 2, 3 and you two better be ready for the answer just because." Kate explained.

"We're ready."

"Okay, first question."

Cameron looked at his phone and he read out loud, "If you could be a celebrity who would it be?"

Taylor looked at Alison and her eyes widened. "Is this for Taylor only for both?"

"Alison, get your shit right. First would be for Taylor then for Alison. So if we would rephrase, If Taylor could be a celebrity who would he be?"

"It has to be existing," Cameron added.

"Every celebrity is exisiting." Alison said in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Fine. Alive," he replaced.

Alison's eyes were wandering off, probably trying to think of what to answer.

"Okay, I think I know."

"You think you know," Taylor emphasized.

"Yeah, I think I know. I'm sure you wouldn't get mine."

"Okay, 1, 2, 3," Kate counted.

"Niall Horan." "Jay-Z."

Alison looked at Taylor, "Niall Horan, really?"