One Night Stand: MAGCON Beach

Eyy, for the last part, I am not trying to forge The Fault in our Stars by John Green. It's a fanfic, I don't long for this to be some sort of a book. Aaaand I was addicted to the book when I wrote this crappy chappy, so welcome.

Vote, Comment, Share, whatever swings your swing.

Enjoy xx

X. CAMERON

MAGCON Beach

After the mother - daughter fight that Kate was going through, Taylor started the running to the car, slamming all their bags into the bunk.

"TO THE BEACH!" Cameron chanted, and everyone echoed. He was going for the car and entering, but someone pulled them back.

"You're not leaving without me, right?" Mahogany entered, her nose was puffed and she was just smiling, even though she was not fine.

Cameron slammed the black door, and ran up to hug Mahogany, not forgetting spinning her around. His hug was probably tight as he saw veins running on his arm. He looked at the people around him and saw Kate frowning and Taylor helped her bag in the trunk.

"I missed you," he muttered.

"No shit."

Mahogany patted his shoulder, and pushed his body away. Cameron rolled his eyes. Mahogany turned around to the other MAGCON boys and girls, "Okay, so I've just heard about this whole new ship, Katherine. You know my - of course you know, Cameron - yeah, he-"

Cameron covered her mouth. Mahogany was the only girl that Cameron can talk to about his feelings. So is hi sister, but Sierra is very talkative and Kate never met her so that's good. Mahogany bit his hand and he winced. "Apparently, Cam doesn't want me to tell you. He could've said it earlier."

Mahogany rolled her eyes. Kate giggled, literally giggled, and that was probably the cutest thing Cameron had seen about her. Mahogany out of MAGCON was the only one to call Kate - Katherine. And she's the only one Kate allow. Mahogany grabbed Kate's hand, and whispered something. Kate blushed and Cameron was eager to know. He turned his head to the car, "let's go?"

Cameron lifted Mahogany's bags to the car trunk. Kate, Alison and Mahogany moved to the car which Cameron won't be driving, instead Taylor. Cameron rolled his eyes, and muttered, "what the hell is she doing?"

"I know what she's doing," Nash answered from the . . . trunk? "She's trying to do your supposed to be moves and ask a girl out."

Another head popped up by the very right, whilst Nash was on the very left. "It's obvious she knows how to ask a girl out more than a boy does," Aaron added.

"Trust me, after this beach trip, I'm sure you and Kate will be almost be in a relationship . . . " Aaron, Nash and Cameron turned their heads to Carter, which was fixing his snapack and sitting in the middle, "trying to help."

Cameron covered their faces with a mat. He hoped. Cameron hoped the Kate didn't know. He hoped that Kate will never know. Cameron took the same test with Zoë and it was closer than Kate's percentage. Zoë was Kate and Cameron's daughter from that one night at Paul Tkachuk's party. Cameron was Gab and Kate was Kaye. He was sure of it.

It was almost 10pm when they arrived at the beach so everyone was dead sleep. (Some boys like Taylor and Aaron had to carry Mahogany and Alison since everyone dibbed out.)

Cameron on the other hand couldn't. He couldn't in any way fall asleep. He probably was too excited or too happy that he found out his daughter was alive, but he was sad as well that he had sex with one girl that broke up with her boyfriend recently, and lost her virginity that way.