One Night Stand: MAGCON Amnesia

lol, okay so i finished this book a long time ago and i forgot my password so welcome back to me!!!!!!!! and im not gonna bother if this sounds like a 12 year old fangirl, im not gonna proof read this.

vote comment share whatever dings your dong.

Enjoy xx

XIX. KATE

MAGCON Amnesia

Kate almost fell on her knees seeing Cameron with Alison . . . kissing. No, it can't be. Not her. Please don't let it be her best friend. She looked down to her present and it fell on the bush. It was her and Cameron's first monthsary if that still exist to some people. But then Kate just found him kissing a girl. Oh, right not just any girl - her best friend.

Alison said she was home sick. But now what? She's obviously sucking her boyfriend's mouth! Kate took a step forward, do I go and make a scene or do I just run away?

No matter how much questions flooded on Kate's mind she ran. Her eyes were flooding with water. Her best friend. Her boyfriend. Now nothing seemed right. Nothing is perfect or magical. Any minute by now, Kate would lsiten to a sad song. Every mimute she wanted to die. She wanted to murder someone too.

As she was running a honk was loud enough for her to hear that she suddenly stopped. Not knowing what to do - for the driver and Kate. She stood there and the driver couldn't pressed the brake hard enough.

Kate came rolling over the roof and landed her head on the floor.

"Oh my god, dad," a teenager girl said. She felt lifted up and later she heard loud noises.

Kate didn't heard any thing else when everything went dim.

The next day - Kate thought - she woke up, everything was not anew. Cameron was beside her and Alison was with him. She felt even mad. They even had the guts to stay together after the incident that obviously Kate saw.

Then Taylor came. He was wearing bandana and food on bags.

"Hey," he said then looked around. He was fixing the foot on the side, and then looked at Kate with one eye open, "Hi," she said. Then realized what was happening, "oh my God, Kate!"

Kate needed a way to get out of all the things that had happened. All she wanted to do was forget about everything. Maybe she could. Cameron grabbed her arm and she looked down at his grip.

"Hey, how are you?"

She looked around the room, the doctor was in front of her bed and she said.

"Who are you?" she asked to Cameron.

Then Cameron's emotion changed. He bit his lip. It was probably obvious for him that Kate was sorry to what she just did. But he was the one who's supposed to be sorry - he kissed Kate's best friend while they were dating no longer than a month.

"Don't you remember? It's me - "

"We were kinda expecting this," the doctor interrupted. "But we would've thought it would only damage part of her brain."

Then she looked at Alison, "Where's Katie?"

Alison's eyes widened, "how could she remember Katie, when she can't remember Cam?"

The doctor took a deep breathe and said, "Part of her memory could have been lost from the accident. We've studied it and it can go back, slowly it will."

Alison looked at Cameron, with sincerity. If Kate and Cameron weren't dating and she actually did forgot everything then it would be a reasonable excuse to ask, "is he your boyfriend?"