One Night Stand: MAGCON Relieving

Yeah, idk this is a boring chapter oh well.

Vote, Comment, Share whatever eggs your yolk.

Enjoy xx

IX. KATE

MAGCON Relieving

Us, huh? Kate questioned herself. Cameron was talking about Zoë's daddy but in reality he was the daddy.

"Kate," Cameron squeezed her hand and she looked away, not letting go of his hand. She heard him sigh and Kate knew his eyes were glued on the road.

They turned to the right and arrived at the hospital. Kate was nervous. Whenever Cameron holds her hand and squeezes it, there was something in his mind. They exited the car and Cameron escorted Kate, then he said, "we'll find out."

"How?"

Cameron's eyes were icy, they stared at probably the sad eyes that Kate wore, "DNA test."

Kate doesn't know what he meant by that, but she was happy now. Cameron was helping her find out if Katie is her daughter or not.

They entered Zoë's room when they saw her, she looked half dead. Her skin was almost the same color of the blankets all around her. There were machines connected to her, Kate wanted to remove them, and carry Zoë and everything will be fine. Kate slowly walked and Cameron guided her.

"Wh - what's happening to her?"

Mrs. Tucker was sitting on the right side of Zoë, so Kate and Cameron stood on the left side. Kate waited, looking at Cameron and back to Mrs. Tucker. She took a deep breath and said, "Her heart is not working fine. They haven't done checking, but the nurse told me that it was mainly about the heart."

Of all the organ systems that would have a malfunction, God chose the heart for Zoë. Could've been lungs, because then there would be oxygen tanks or kidneys because there's two of them, why heart. Kate knows suckish lungs or kidneys are horrible, but heart is just plain more horrible.

Kate looked at Zoë her eyes were still almost in tears. Kate wanted to say something but instead her phone did, so did Cameron's; which in no doubt was MAGCON. Cameron looked at his and Kate didn't bother, "I'll pass."

Cameron locked his phone and said, "MAGCON is happening here."

"MAGCON?" Mrs. Tucker repeated. "What is that?"

"Meet and Greet Convention. We're kind of famous," Cameron explained.

Kate cocked a smile and Cameron looked at her. He was probably happy that finally he made her smile. Then Cameron got serious, he talked to Mrs. Tucker alone and Kate watched them outside through the see through glass. Cameron was looking back at her and nodded looking back at Mrs. Tucker.

She looked at Zoë and grabbed her hand. Her eyes slowly opened and she was smiling. Kate smiled back, "How are you feeling, cutie?"

Zoë just smiled, laughing, "I sure hope you are." Kate grabbed her tiny hands and later Zoë was the one holding her thumb.

Cameron got back inside, he smiled and said, "she agreed."

Kate smiled and was in almost tears of joy. She dived in to Cameron's arms and he wrapped his arms so tight that Kate felt so secure. Cameron had the chance to talk to Zoë and it was Kate's turn to talk to Mrs. Tucker about the DNA. She said she'd done it not quite recently. She remembered all the items needed for the test. Once it was all prepared, Kate and Cameron waited for the result. Zoë was still in the hospital, and Bart Bordelon (the manager of Magcon) begged Kate to join, even though she just wanted to stay with Zoë in the hospital.