One Night Stand: MAGCON Birthday Party

i accidentally pressed publish but what do i have to lose

Enjoy xx

XXVIII. CAMERON

MAGCON Birthday Party

"It doesn't matter. She did mistakes, I did too. I won't judge her because I, myself is not perfect. And I am in love with Katie, her daughter."

"Do you know the father?"

Cameron stared at the interviewer for a very long time.

"Yes," and then silence. "It's me." People started talking very loudly. Kate stared at Cameron, her eyes crying.

She slapped him across the face and exited the room. The other boys just ignored Cameron, except Nash which punched him right in the face and then he woke up.

"Cam," Kate called.

He shook his head, "No. I do not know who the father is."

Questions over loaded and finally the press con was done.

~

It was Kate's birthday today. Cameron prepared his jeans and shirt and walked down the stairs, everyone was in his house, just to plan out the main idea. But since Kate already knew, Cameron was still wondering how is she going to pretend to be surprise.

Cameron told them the plan and they all agreed. They were wearing plain shirts and pants. They were sitting in different groups which Cameron decided on. Mahogany, Jacob, Taylor and Alison were fixing the fake decoration flower. Johnson, Shawn Nash and Hayes were working on the video which was mostly in the vines of Kate & Ali, some from the boys' vines. Matthew, Carter, Aaron, and Gilinsky were trying hard to last minute call for food.

Cameron was doing nothing but trying to keep them organized. Not just that, he also kept an eye on the - what Cameron decided to call as couple group - and read their faces. Mahogany seemed to be having a good time with her "he's not my boyfriend" friend. Taylor nor Alison talked. Cameron picked Alison out the group. She just stood there not looking at Cameron.

"What is up with you and Taylor?"

"What?" Alison asked, as if she wasn't listening.

"You heard me."

Alison hesitated.

"I saw him in the street one day, he was flirting with someone else. It was like a week ago. I don't know, I guess I was jealous. And she was a fan too."

Cameron stared at her. Alison shook her head, "Okay, I don't know."

"Alison Terry is jealous of a fan?"

"She was not just a fan. She was a beautiful fan. She didn't wore makeup she wore decent clothes, which was surprising nowadays."

"You're jealous?"

"Okay, can we just forget this conversation ever happened because I'm embarrassed about the fact that I'm admitting shits to my best friend's boyfriend."

"That's nice of you to say."

Alison got up and walked back with Mahogany, (Taylor left somewhere) and they worked again.

"Hey guys," Taylor called and looked at Alison and Cameron. "We're all set."

Cameron followed Taylor and sat on the front seat with him. Cameron was tapping the wheels, thinking of how to make the Talison plan work.

"So, do you like Alison?"

Taylor paused, "What?"

Cameron looked at him and back to the road. He let out a sigh and said, "Do you?"