One Night Stand: MAGCON Babysitting

Bruh, you guys fucked me up. I didn't even know people are gonna read this. But y'know, some people have no lives like me!

Tysm for voting and reading - duh. Now here's some cute stuff bc babies are cute and all.

Vote, Comment, Share, or whatever you bakes your potato.

Enjoy! xx

VI - CAMERON

MAGCON Babysitting

Cameron fell asleep and dreamed of Kaye, her first one night shot girl. The girl that made Cameron continue his bar nights, just to see if she was a player or just a girl who he took innocence from.

She was beautiful, her pale face reflecting an angel, he smiled at the thought of her. Her brunette hair was still short. Not like Kate's. He walked closer and touched her face. Then her smile vanished and she said, "you broke my heart."

Cameron looked down, "I know and I'm - I - I am very sorry."

And then she vanished. Like gas. She just went from solid to gas and left. It was spotless. No signs of Kaye anywhere. Cameron felt a tear drop from his eye and he woke up his pillow wet. He got up washing his face, he sure hoped that Kaye wasn't mad. He sighed and closed the tap walking back to his bed.

@TaylorCaniff: Best friends forever @KatherineMoore

And an attached picture of the two, smiling widely. Like they didn't had problems. Cameron wasn't so sure how they suddenly became best friends if they didn't talked much when they were in MAGCON. All they did was tease each other about Catheron or Talison. Or talk about how things needs to be important or something.

Cameron let a day go by before he went to Kate's house and visit her. Obviously, she would have been tired and there was no way he could force her to go do something in a tiring day. Personally, Cameron wouldn't do the same thing.

~

Cameron walked to his closet and dressed something casual driving around he looked for the Moore's residence, Kate gave him her address, but he didn't have a GPS. He parked in front of a house and looked at himself on the reflection from his car. He fixed his shirt and walked to the door.

The house had a roof over the door, and two pillars to maintain the arc on top. There was a mat on the floor saying Welcome. Two white big doors invited you to come in. One door opened and then another. A woman that looks too old to be Katherine's mother (so Cameron thought she was her grandmother) - stood in front of him. She was wearing the common dress for the old people and her hair was white as the clouds on a sunny day. She wasn't smiling, nor angry. She was just . . . neutral.

"Hi, my name's Cameron is Kate here?"

The lady just stood in front of him, confused but was capable to answer. "Who are you?" she asked as if she wasn't listening.

"Cameron Dallas," he decided to repeat. "I'm looking for Katherine Moore?"

"My grand daughter Kate leaves there," she pointed at the house across. It had bush covering it so he couldn't quite see the view, yet. "Now leave."

She slammed the door at Cameron's face and he walked back the steps and crossed the street. There were three mini steps and a plant on each step. He rang the doorbell once and a woman with brunette hair and hazel eyes, she looked like Kate . . . just older. She was smiling and waiting for probably an introduction.

"Hi, Cameron Dallas. I'm here to ask if you would like to donate."

Kate's mother stared at him and he cracked a smile, "It's a joke. Ironic," he looked at the sign beside the door and it said; No flyers and solicitation.