Epilogue

thats it folks.

Enjoy xx

3 years after ...

"I can't believe she's gone," Cameron said teary-eyed. Nash slammed his shoulder to Cameron's body. He looked up the skies and so did Nash.

"I know, it's hard bro, but at least Kate is watching you from up there."

Cameron looked down at Nash, eyes burning like flames. "I miss her."

"Dude, stop over reacting!" Matthew said from the corner, sitting near the plug in the airport. "She's just in a plane!"

Cameron sighed, and his phone beeped.

It's all ready. It just needs a family.

-Sierra x

Cameron smiled, texting Sierra back. The other boys looked at each other. Nash shook his head violently, Matthew and Carter scoffed and Hayes was just there. Reviewing how to drive. Little 13-year old Hayes was now 16 and was ready to drive.

Shawn was touring around the world now, he's been very busy lately. First, he got his EP out, and then he went on tour with Austin Mahone. Now, he's big and touring for his own concert. Let's just say, there was a quick MAGCON reunion. Aaron flew back first, probably 7 hours ago. Then, Mahogany flew around 5 hours ago. Jacob was also busy with his tour and The Jacks with Sam were tired from last month's tour so they went and left early. Taylor and Dillon left after Mahogany, probably 2 hours ago. Now there's 5 of them left. Matthew, Carter, Nash, Hayes, and Cameron, since Kate and Alison just left. Can you believe this plane bullshit? 3 years and they still haven't made Kate and Cameron in the same plane.

It was still unbelievable. How can 14 people be successful just because of an app called Vine?

Cameron had changed alot. He stopped making fun of himself on the interent, probably a year or two ago. He's been in movies a couple of times, and he grew a beard. A beard. He never really grow them out but, it was just for fun.

Going back to texting Sierra. Cameron had planned everything. Moving in and asking Kate to marry him. Katie was 6 and she had started 1st grade, and she always asks, how come her parents weren't techincally "married."

And, Cameron was planning to fix that.

Kate opened the door, and was greeted by a running Katie. She was wearing her pyjamas already, and her hair fixed into a ponytail. She squealed a "momma" and Kate opened her arms for her to dive in.

Kelly was sitting on the kitchen, eating her prepared dinner. Kate talked to Katie about her day in school and as usual, she was happy as ever. She was showing her white notebook with a bunch of stickers on them, explaining how she got them and how happy the teacher was.

On the way to Katie's room, there were shades of pink walls, and a couple of mats on the side so that she could play without hurting herself. There's a small swing set near the single bed. There were christmas lights going around her room, and a poster of My Little Pony. Kate had put a dreamcatcher on her headboard when Katie started sleeping on beds.

As Kate finished her bed time story for Katie, she spoke while her eyes were closed, "Momma, where's dadda?"

"His house," Kate answered, moving Katie's brunette hair from her pale face. She have the eyes of Cameron and the skin and hair from Kate.

"Why isn't he with us? My classmates have their parents drop them off to school. But I have nana to do it."

Kate sighed. The usual question that flooded through a child is about their parents not living togeher. Or even married.

"You'll understand soon, Kitty, soon."

"You promise?"

"I promise," Kate kissed the forehead of her daughter and she started sleeping.

Kate sat on her room. It was more mature than before. It was now clean and all the posters that she obsess about in her teens were all in the attic. She still have their albums on the side with her books, but she barely listen to it. Come on, she's 23. Things have happened pretty quickly. She had stopped making vines or youtube videos. She talks to probably 5 out of 12 daily. She manages to keep the group chat going between the 12 of them but Shawn barely answers. Of course, with his first EP and VMA performace, he wasn't the little secret that his fans had 4 or 5 years ago. Lots of things had happened too, and not all of them were joyful memories.

Kate slammed her woman figure on the white bed that she had. She started thinking about Cameron. When is he going to ask her to marry him?