One Night Stand: MAGCON Couple Tag

So like my first chapter got 1k reads and I'm so close to 2.5k and omg.

Vote, Comment, or Share whatever makes your Cam feels ignite.

XVIII. CAMERON

MAGCON Couple Tag

"You go out to eat and have a drink what does she order?"

"Margaritas," Cameron joked.

"Funny, cut that out."

Cameron shook his head.

"I'd choose Dr. Pepper," Kate looked at her phone. "What size shoe does she wear?"

Cameron bit his lip and laughed, "11."

"Hey! I have 8 thank you very much."

"If she was collecting anything what would it be?"

"It wouldn't be make up. She always wears a bag whenever we go out so I think bags."

"Two points for Dallas."

Cameron made a yes movement and smiled at the camera.

"What's her favorite music?"

"Oh, uhm." He looked at the ground trying to recall. Whenever they go to dates she'll always play it from Cameron's CDs, "is it based on genre or just artist."

"I'll say just artist."

"It's the name . . ." he kept snapping his fingers and said, "Quarter? Dime? Penny! Yes it's Penny . . . Penny Lane!"

"You're getting good." Kate covered her eyes, "What's her eye color?"

Cameron laughed trying to sneak in Kate's hands, "Green?"

Kate laughed, "I have hazel for god's damn sake!"

"You do?" Cameron asked looking at her eyes then kissing her nose, "point for that snatched kiss for Cameron."

Kate rolled her eyes, "What is one unique talent she has?"

Cameron laughed, "her eyebrows. One can like go up and the other doesn't and then she can do it vice versa, like this." Cameron tried cocking an eyebrow and Kate did it.

"Oh, she did it!" Cameron pointed out, "it gives me the creeps, sometimes."

Kate did it again and Cameron faked slapped her, "Dallas!"

"Stop doing that!"

~

"Okay guys, welcome to Kate & Ali Channel and today I'm alone because duh it's Monday, and I'm doing a tag today while I'm here with my horrible boyfriend, Cameron Dallas."

"Correction, best boyfriend."

"We'll be doing the girlfriend tag because we're cool like that."

"Let's get started," Cameron said looking at his phone. "What's my favorite type of music?"

Kate smiled, biting her lip, "Rock or Metal?"

"R and B, baby," Cameron said, "obviously I'll be winning twice as you."

Kate made a twisted face.

"Second question - uhm, what's my favorite type of clothing?"

"What - Is that even a question?" Kate looked at what he was wearing, "you don't wear clothes when we hang out so I'm gonna guess Obey because that's what boys mostly wear?"