One Night Stand: MAGCON Befriend

im gonna be honest w y'all i hated writing kate's character, but oh well.

vote, comment or share whatever makes ur magcon mugged corn

Enjoy xx

XXI. KATE

MAGCON Befriend

Kate stared at her phone as Cameron ended the phone call.

"I love you," she sighed. She looked at the lock screen deeply. Looking at Cameron and her. Happy. Kate tried to hold in the tears. She shouldn't be hurt. She should be strong. No one should know any thing. Or suspect any thing wrong.

The door came rushing and she wiped her eyes and put the phone down. Taylor looked at her and realized it was a bad time. "Are you okay?"

Kate shook her head, no. Taylor shoved himself to his arms and hugged her. A tight bone crushing one but Kate wasn't in the mood for saying, ouch it hurts, let go, I can't breathe, you're killing me.

All she could say was, "thank you."

Taylor pushed Kate from his body, "Enough drama, I got a surprise!"

"Ew, McDicks," then her emotion changed, "what'd you got me?"

"Sometimes I wonder if you really got into an accident."

Was Kate too obvious?

"You're like the same Kate you were before."

She shrugged, "The accident wasn't too bad."

Taylor opened the meal and it was a happy meal. Kate's smile fell and stared at Taylor. He was just grinning and Kate asked, "seriously?"

"My surprise isn't done yet, Kate."

Then he grabbed burger and mcnuggets. "So what are these food for?"

The door creaked open and Zoë came running in.

She was smiling while walking. Kate's mother came and made her sit in between Kate's legs.

"Hi, Katie. How's my little baby girl?"

Then she raised her pointer finger and index. Kate's smile worn off. That's what Zoë did when Cameron and her was babysitting her.

Kate looked up to Taylor and he was looking at Alison. Of course, that video went viral because Cameron posted it on his vine.

"I'll take that as happy."

Kate opened the meal and helped Zoë. She was careful not to say the word Zoë. It wasn't a very hard thing to pretend that she had never spent time with her because when she was 16 she didn't anyway.

Then Katie left as she was tired. Taylor and Alison were left. Alison left to the washroom so Kate decided to talk to her best friend.

"So, Lory. How's things nowadays?"

Then Taylor looked at her. Did she said something wrong, suspicious?

"What'd you call me again?"

Kate hesitated. Had anyone told Kate that she calls Taylor - Lory?

"Taylor?" she tried. Of course, Taylor wouldn't buy it. If he wants to be smart, oh boy he would be so.

"No. You called me Lory. Kate, where did you heard that?"

Kate scoffed, "Alison told me when we first met."

"Uh-huh?" Taylor asked, "No she didn't.  Are you . . ." then he paused, "Did you actually forgot us?"