One Night Stand: MAGCON Love

Oh look, I'm uploading a chapter. Eh, this one isssssssss idk, sorta kissy. Talison for LIFE.

Vote, Comment, Share whatever cuts your knife. 

Enjoy xx

XI. KATE

MAGCON Love

Alright. That was the best thing that ever happened to Cameron and Kate's relationship. Kate felt closer to Cameron with the beach trip. They actually talked - well more of Kate actually talked and Cameron was just nodding, but Kate felt like Cameron will always be there when she needed him.

For the first time since 2-3 years ago, Kate was happy. She was forgetting all the problems. "Race back to the guys?" Kate challenge.

Cameron started running, without the mark yet, they were still not far apart from each other. Like they actually wanted to be just right next to each other and never leave one behind. They arrived back where they were cooking hotdogs, patties, and more. Kate sat beside Mahogany and she stared whispering useless things to her again. Though they were stupid, Kate always finds herself to blush.

It's usually explaining how Cameron stared at her. He was helping the boys cook, which was not very good, because all they did was play and flicking food at each other. But Cameron was taking glanced at Kate and smiling, not in a creepy, stalker way, more of a lover.

While the sun was setting, every magcon sat down in a circle around a fire. It was igniting while the rest were talking. Kate just looked at the fire, sitting beside Cameron and Alison. To Cameron's left was Mahogany and Taylor was on Alison's.

Kate was biting on her marshmallow, while Nash invited everyone to play truth or dare.

"Okay, are you guys ready? It's a dirty one, still in 3 ladies?"

"I'm in, as long as," Kate looked around the boys, "you guys brushed your teeth."

Mahogany and Alison complaint in disgust.

"I will start!" Gilinsky volunteered and looked around the group. His eyes landed on Mahogany, she blushed but Gilinsky still called Taylor. He turned his head beside him (because that's where he decided to sit), "Truth or Dare?"

Taylor rolled his eyes and said excitingly, as if they were doing something illegal or very exciting, "Duh, DARE!"

"I dare you to make out with one of the girls-"

"My choice?"

"All yours, until one gets tired and we'll be watching."

Alison's bum moved closer to Kate as a smirk was formed on Taylor's face, his eyes glued on the corner. Kate knew Alison was blushing, "ya ready, babe?"

Alison rolled her eyes and managed to sit up, going back to her old position beside Taylor. She sighed and copied Gilinsky, "all yours."

Taylor grabbed her waist, and started sucking her lips. It was weird to watch, but Kate was for sure it lasted for about 5 minutes. Alison was the first one to let go and Taylor mumbled (Kate could hear it because she was 10 inches far from them), "let's beat that record next time."

Alison looked back at the campfire and blushed, Taylor looked around and obviously she called- "Cameron."

What? Kate asked herself, she thought it would be her, but obviously no. It was Cameron.

"Truth or Dare, man?"

"Dare, I guess?"

"Lick lemon off Kate's stomach."