One Night Stand: MAGCON April Fool's

april fools makes me wanna kms but at the same time i love it so much lolololol.

just a friendly reminder i am not doing off limits or any off springs or sequels to this book bc ive changed for the better so who knows i might post my niall fanfic ive kept for a while or i'll put it up on my second acc and treat it as if not meant to be a fanfic

Enjoy xx

XXX. CAMERON

MAGCON April Fool's

Cameron looked at Kate, waiting for her to say, just kidding. But she didn't.

"Wait, what?"

"I walked up the stairs and I saw Taylor and Alison on my bed. They were asleep and naked."

Cameron couldn't stop thinking that it was his fault. He put alcohol on the punch which made most of them drunk. He also pushed the two to just make out and date.

Kate sighed and grabbed a bacon.

"Go cook me a dessert."

Cameron stared at Kate and she just looked at him.

"It's morning."

"Food does not have a schedule, you can eat dinner as a breakfast. I can eat dessert, please cook me any dessert."

Cameron gave in, "Fine. But don't blame me if it's burnt."

"Just don't cook me turkey."

Cameron wrinkled his nose and grabbed ingredients for cookies.

By the time Cameron finished baking, everyone was alive to earth. They were just watching a tv show. Shawn was inbetween Macy and Nash. Nash wanted to date Macy; if only Shawn didn't say off limits to Macy, Nash would've asked her out.

"Those look good," Kate commented.

Taylor already left. Alison was quiet in a corner. Kate only told Cameron and he didn't tell anyone.

Kate looked at Alison and Cameron knew just what she was thinking.

"I think she'll be fine."

Kate smiled and grabbed a cookie, "You should bake more cookies when we date."

Kate have him a peck on his cheek and walked to the living room sitting in between Macy and Shawn.

Cameron fixed the cookies and put them on a bowl. He gave it to the guys grabbing two for himself. Kate was talking to Macy and Shawn was probably not listening because Cameron heard them talking about guys.

Nash was quiet beside Shawn and was on his phone. So, did Shawn. Cameron thought maybe they were talking to each other.

Cameron grabbed his phone and noticed that Shawn and Nash tweeted.

@NashGrier: They're full of bs ah it kills me

@ShawnMendes: Uhh

Nash later deleted his tweet. Cameron looked at Nash and back to Shawn. Shawn rolled his eyes and barely scoffed. If Cameron didn't glanced his way he wouldn't get to see the scoff. Nash frowned in the corner.

--

Weeks had passed. It was April fool's. Cameron waited for someone to actually prank him. He was so bored that he already pranked his mom and Sierra.

He grabbed a glass full of waiter and turned it around. Some water came off and it took a little bit of time but Cameron managed to put half the water still on the water. His mom called out his name so loud he heard it from his earphones and made him clean up the water. Then he took a picture of himself in a püma face and put it on an empty jar. Sierra opened the fridge and screeched. Cameron called out her name and made the same face and she screeched even louder. Cameron just laughed.