One Night Stand: MAGCON Chicago

Here's Chapter 2! Because, why not post tonight?

Fan, Vote, Comment and add to your reading list. Or do a silent reading like me (unless there was a part I really liked).

I have no idea what MAGCON event the boys were in when the cashew challenge videos were uploaded so ... bare with Chicago. Aha.

Enjoy! xx

II. CAMERON

MAGCON Chicago

MAGCON tour. Wow. You can just think back and remember all the times that had happened when there was only Aaron Carpenter, Taylor Caniff and Cameron Dallas with a few other people who already left. When Bart finally decided on adding in some people, MAGCON has gone far.

Cameron settled his luggage and sighed. There were two girls that kept running on his mind when he heard the word magcon: Katherine Moore and Alison Terry.

Not because Kate was hot, partly yes, but mostly because she looked familiar. Way too familiar. But it can't be. She cant be the first victim. (Cameron was not an ex-convict.) Victim in sex manner. Okay. There's no point of telling the story because he had no time to wander around. He had to go to the airport before the plane leaves him and disappoint his fans. Just to add, Cameron was thinking of Alison because of unexpected happenings before. Even thought they said, past is in the past, Cameron thought he would never forget about those memories.

Cameron fixed his luggage and walked towards the cab and closing the hood before looking back at his mother. He hugged her and then, to his only sister. She hugged him tight and muttered, a very important advice; Don't mess up. Live life to the fullest. Don't make embarrassing or stupid decisions. Lastly, dont drag me to any bad decisions.

He entered the cab and talked to the driver. Unexpectedly, yet cliché to every movies, the driver told Cameron quotes about his situation. Great, just great, he thought. The driver - which Cameron has guessed was Lance because his (bare with his guess) ID stated that - was talking about regretting the past and not finding a reason to continue the future. But in the end, life will continue anyway, whether you're on it or not. Cameron looked to his right and stared at the scenery and saw the beautiful view of his state province, Los Angeles.

Lance explained that his wife died that day she was flying back to her home state. Later that night, Lance was eating a cereal (very important to mention) and that the plane that his wife boarded on was dead. Boom. The video replayed on Lance's eyes, and he couldn't think of anything. Just like a blink of an eye. No one could explain how he was depressed, and he never wanted to continue. All he did was drink, eat, sleep and repeat. Cameron could see the remaining bits of memories that he had with his wife, he squinted his eyes and explained how he came back up with that special dream. Where his wife visitied her and she told Lance to continue. And so he did.

Cameron got out of the taxi as soon as Lance pressed on the brake. He opened the trunk and Lance helped him carry them out. Cameron payed him $10 more. And he just let out a juvenile smile, and said, "Have a safe flight." Just like he told everyone that, because at the very least, they might have a safe one ... not like his wife's.

Cameron entered the airport and sat on the chairs, his opaque glasses on to cover his familiar hazel eyes to fangirls. No, not that he disliked or hated meeting fans, it just get on his nerves the fact that he wanted some time alone before getting mobbed later. But what could he do about it? He started making himself stupid on the internet, of course it would get famous and get fans (and haters too). He plugged his earphones on and music started playing. He blocked everything else out as the music was sad and his life was now turned into a music video. That's until when he looked at his phone and saw Kate's tweet.