One Night Stand: MAGCON Funeral

what is physics, im literally procrastinating thats why i'm on here

Enjoy xx

XXXV. KATE

MAGCON Funeral

"She didn't made it," was what she hated hearing. But that's what she heard from the doctor.

She fell down her knees and looked at Katie on the room. But she couldn't. She turned her head towards Cameron and buried her face on his chest. Cameron rubbed her shoulders, telling her it's okay. She knows it's not okay. It felt like she lost Katie for the second time. And now it was even more painful. Perhaps, because she spent time with her already. She had her first word, which was Mandy. She learned how to walk and cried when failure. Even Cameron knows it's not going to be okay. Kate knew he was crying his eyes out too. She entered the room and fell as she stepped closer, and closer. How much pain would it be to look at your daughter not breathing?

"No," Kate mumbled, "no, no."

Cameron grabbed her body and hugged her tightly. Her arms were crushed in between their chest, Kate mumbled, "no" over and over again. She can't be dead, again. She can't be.

It's been days, since Katie died.

Kate had been staying in her room, sometimes Taylor would be visiting or sometimes the whole family. Cameron wouldn't though. Kate understood. He's a father. He's the father. Her mother didn't bother going to the business trip. Instead, she arranged the funeral for Katie.

Kate was just staring out the window. Her brown-red eyes staring at the blooming flowers because of spring. Kate was wearing a majestic cloth around her to keep her warm (even though it's already warm). Her knees was tucked in on the bed and she was rocking herself back and forth very little. Her mind was still thinking about Katie. Oh, her daughter.

The door spoke and Kate wiped her (again) crying eyes before muttering a 'come in'. She turned her head back after wiping her eyes and sniffed at the silhouette of the family again. Still no Cameron. She counted them again, two, four, six, eight ... nine? Where was the other two?

She faked a smile and of course, none of the members thought it was real. Everyone was wearing black. Even Taylor and his bandana, plus his cast.

Alison and Taylor dated before things happened, and their relationship is strong. Talison fans were happy, and of course, some were disappointed and giving hates. But, come on, it's Alison. She never cried about her haters. She never even bother to read the hates.

Back to reality, (Kate was still hoping it wasn't reality) each one of the boys exited, with Alison and Mahogany trying to tell them to. Not very quietly, mumbling an 'ow, you stepped on my foot' or asking 'but why' like a child. But they managed to exit the room.

"Are you ready?" Alison grasped her hands. Her usual happy, and strong eyes were not present. Instead, a depressed eyes replaced them. Kate shook her head, no. Who would be ready to see their daughter lying on the coffin and soon going down to the pit of memorial? Yes, the answer is no one.

Mahogany walked closer, her feet trembling and her hands soothing the dress that Kelly bought. It was beautiful, actually. But the fact that she has to wear it during the funeral isn't.

Mahogany settled the dress down next to Kate and slowly grabbed her other hand.

"We're here for you. The family ... especially Cameron."

With that one person's name, Kate's eyes lightened, and her mouth quickly asked, "where is he?"

"Getting his full dress on. Nash and Hayes were helping."