One Night Stand: MAGCON Cheating

literally 5 chapters left and an epilogue lol

Enjoy xx

XXXII. CAMERON

MAGCON Cheating

She was not hurt. Ouch. That's all Cameron could say while they were talking to Shawn. Even though he finally felt Kate's body in his arms and everything felt good for a second, all of the sudden everything was just burnt down.

Cameron leaned in on the door and listened.

"I was - I thought I was having a baby. It was a false alarm," he heard Kate's words.

"Cam," Alison called. She looked at him deep in the eyes. Like trying to say, we have to talk about something else too, "the nurse is here."

He entered the door after knocking just to let them know that he's entering, "The nurse is here to fix your arm. I'm sorry for interrupting."

With that, he turned around and followed Alison. They were in the rooftop. It was breezy, but it was probably warm for Alison. Her lips were touching her ears and she just couldn't stop or small it down.

"What happened to you and Taylor?" Cameron asked.

Alison looked at him with a smile.

Alison entered the room and Taylor's eyes were dropped. She wiped her eyes and sat down on the seat grabbing Taylor's hand. "You don't know how much you scared me," she said out loud, "What's the point of thinking everything that I'm saying right now if you're not hearing it anyway?" she asked herself, then laughed.

She sniffed once, "Taylor . . . life's been brutal to you but I know you can get through this. God, I hope you're fine. Gee, you just broke your arm and this is how I'm reacting what the hell?"

Slowly, Taylor's lips were smirking. Alison's eyes widened and Taylor's eyes opened, "You do know I am not sleeping and I can hear you, right?"

Alison hit Taylor's chest and hugged him afterwards. If only Taylor didn't said, "ow" a bunch of times, Alison would never let him go.

"Are you okay?"

Taylor nodded, "busted my arm, but I'm fine." Then there was silence, but it was a great feeling for the both of them, "Ali, would you - uhm - no - never mind."

"What is it, Tay?"

He sighed deeply, "Okay, here goes nothing and embarrassment. Would you say yes if I ask you out on a date?"

"And so I said, Yes. So we're going out after he's out the hospital," Alison said the whole story with a smile on her face. Why must Cameron's love story line be harsh? Be brutal and be stupid. It should be following the story that Cameron made from day 1 he asked Kate out. He sighed and looked from afar.

"Good for you two."

"It wouldn't happen if you weren't there. Thanks, Cam."

"I just hope I can do that to my relationship, too," from his voice Alison could probably tell that he was hurt, that he needed someone to confront him, that he really wanted everything to be normal again and he wanted to cry so bad.

Alison hugged him, and said, "let it all out."

And he did. He cried. "I miss her. But she said she wasn't hurt."

"Sometimes, Kate lies just to help her think that things are not happening the way it really is happening."

Cameron didn't said anything but waited for Alison to say something, "Remember when Kate lied that she had amnesia? She lied because she didn't want to think that we never kissed."