One Night Stand: MAGCON Secrets

Wow! 200 reads!? We're even close to 300 already! I can't thank you guys enough. Keep 'em coming! Make me proud and hit that vote and comment. Be very excited that we're talking about Secrets! Aha. I'm done being cool :)

Enjoy! xx

IV. CAMERON

MAGCON Secrets

Kate was frowning. He didn't know the reason but just to make her happy, Cameron laughed it off, saying sarcastically how it was lame and sad, but he himself had to move on. But he doesn't know how to apply it with his life.

"What about you?"

Kate watched him. Cameron waited. She waited for that one specific story.

"My first love story?"

She was still sitting on his bed. Cameron didn't think that it was necessary to tell Kate that. Maybe she just hadn't noticed the surroundings, at the moment. Nash and Hayes were sleeping while hugging each other on the other bed and Kate probably thought Alison was there sleeping. Who could blame her? After the incident, she still looked pale and probably still can't remember how it all happened.

Cameron chuckled. Who knew that with such a beautiful face has a slow mind to think with, "No. Your biggest secret."

Kate's brow furrowed, as if Cameron's secret wasn't enough that she wouldn't share her secret to him.

"So you're telling me that meeting Kaye was yours?"

"No, my one night stand side. You didn't know that."

Unless you are Kaye then...well Cameron is still screwed.

Kate nodded, thinking out loud. She made quiet unnecessary sounds. She probably hasn't told anyone about it and Cameron thought he just ruined her privacy. He opened his mouth and tried saying, that it didn't matter but Kate just told him her secret, straight forward. Before one word even escaped his throat.

"I was a mother."

Cameron was not expecting that. He paused and looked at Kate. She was playing with her nails, not making an eye contact. But from her voice, Cameron knew she was not joking around. She looked up from the sheets to him, her eyes with sincerity, and her lips that's barely audible asked if ever Cameron changed her perspective towards her.

It didn't, to be completely honest. Sure, she did a huge mistake having sex but come on, at a young age, who would think of an outcome so big like pregnancy?

"No. I was just-"

Just what? Shocked wouldn't be a good one because everyone would be shocked to hear someone else's darkest secret. (Unless it's a joke then you'll get pissed.) He decided to just completely change the sentence.

"How are you still hot?"

Kate cocked a smile. Finally, he made her smile in this awkward situation.

"You said was. Where's your child?"

Cameron could hear her gulp from the couch 1 or 2 feet away from the bed. Her smile twitched and tried to eye Cameron, but failed miserably.

"I was sixteen, so I was depressed all thoughts came to my head, break up, pregnant and all. Apparently my thoughts will affect her, so," she cleared her throat. It took probably a minute or two, maybe even an hour before she continued.

"She died."

Cameron didn't say anything, he just nodded. When Cameron lost his dog he didn't want anyone to tell him, I'm sorry you lost your dog, he just wanted someone to tell his thoughts, feelings, to a person that will listen and no reactions, so probably Kate also liked that. He wanted someone like a post, that is there but it doesn't seem like it.