One Night Stand: MAGCON Broken

i had two days to do my homework but i didn't do it lol

Enjoy xx

XXXI. KATE

MAGCON Broken

Kate grabbed Jilly (the teddy bear hat Cameron grind on) and cried her eyes out. Jilly was from her dad. It used to be bigger than her and now it looks ... small. It was his 3rd birthday gift.

Why'd she do that? Why didn't she admitted that, I know, don't worry, I accept you? Why does she have to break up with him?

@KatherineMoore: Sometimes relationships just dont work and we had to accept the fact that it's over

Fans started the riot again, they were tweeting her every second. So she decided to sign out of twitter. And it actually quietened itself. Someone knocked on the door and Kate didn't said anything but they still entered.

"Kate, what was that?"

"I don't know," she said.

"You broke up with Cameron without any particular reason? Katherine - "

"Then go fetch him, Alison! That's what you've always wanted right? Get back together with Cameron? Am I right?"

Alison slapped the life out of Kate. She started crying but not because of the slap. But because of Cameron, break up and the false alarm baby. She really wanted another one but she get the fact that she was too young for it.

"I never wanted this to happen to you and Cameron. I was actually moving on - "

"Is that why you had sex with Taylor?"

"Jesus, Katherine."

"God, Alison. You havent talked to Taylor for a long time after my birthday. You say hi, and then get back to what you were doing earlier."

"Don't change the topic on me! Cameron is hurt because you broke up with him, because you didn't know what you were doing." Alison shouted, "I thought you loved him."

"I did," Kate cried. "I really did. Something came to me and I regret everything. I - I don't know anymore, Alison."

"Then talk to me when you do."

And Kate didn't talked to anyone after that. Though, she received lots of text and never answered any of them.

Mahogany: Pls come and talk to us

Aaron: I'm in starbucks rn, if you want to talk

Matt: Idk what to advice bc I havent been in a relationship but pls eat

Carter: If I were you, I'd get back with Cameron bc damn can you not see thats a big fish?

Jack J: We're here for you

Jack G: Just call us if you wanna go to Canada and go get some

Jacob: I wish you and cam will be fine

Nash: I'd say it was Cameron's fault but you made mistakes too. Ik he lied but, ik he regret it too

Shawn: God, Katherine. I'm sick worried and you still havent answered any of our texts this isn't funny.

Taylor: Please, Erin. Come out the door and talk with us we're all worried and we can't do anything because we get it's your relationship. Each one of magcon is in a hotel in LA. Come and talk if you want.

Alison: Still no answers?

Cameron: I love you more.

And the most surpring text for someone not from magcon.