One Night Stand: MAGCON Piano + Session

idk it's late and i dont think i proof read this but here ya go

Vote, Comment, Share, whatever eyes hot guys.

Enjoy xx

XV. KATE

MAGCON Piano + Session

Kate tried, she really did. The laughter was eating her and she couldn't keep it in. "Maybe if we eat the inside it wouldn't taste too bad."

Cameron stared at her like sending a message; are you kidding me?

"I mean, I don't think the outside would always affect the inside. For example in a human, when someone is beautiful outside they're not so beautiful inside or vice versa. But sometimes it affects the inside which is beautiful inside and outside - "

"Just like you?" Cameron commented.

Kate smiled. She was probably blushing because she was feeling extra warm. "Look at that, my girlfriend is blushing."

Before Kate knew it Cameron already took a picture. "Oh post that online and I'll take a picture of your horrible chicken."

"It's turkey!" he complained.

"Wh -That's not a turkey!"

"It's too big to be a chicken."

"And it's too small to be a turkey."

"I can't believe our first argument as a couple would be this."

Kate let out a smile, then she took her phone out, "what's your wifi?"

Cameron hesitated. Kate looked up at him, "I'm a teen, I need the wifi."

"It's not that I don't want to share it with you. It's the password."

"What is the password?"

"Our wifi is Dallas and the password is . . . cameronismybaby."

Kate laughed, "Who made that password?"

"It was my mom, okay? I invited some friends over and she got mad because I didn't asked for permission. So instead of grounding me, she said that she'll change the password. Because we're teens and we need wifi. So, that's the story of how we had cameronismybaby as our wifi password."

"I think your mom is being adorable. So are you because your face is just blushing right now."

Cameron rolled his eyes, "how many pieces of pizza do you want?"

"What pizza?"

Kate was getting a good angle to show her followers the turkey Cameron made. When she found the best, she took a shot and smirked.

"Oh, I asked Sierra to order some pizzas because i don't think you'd want to eat some of this turkey."

"No!" Kate suddenly shouted, "I want to eat this turkey."

She opened it up and found the inside as not too bad as the outside, "look at that, this will be amazing, Cam."

"You go eat that, cause I'm not. I want pizza more than my burnt turkey."

"Of course you do."

Kate grabbed pieces and tasted it. The second option affected the turkey. She tried swallowing it but she just can't. The chicken just tasted really bad. Kate pointed at her glass and Cameron laughed grabbing water.

"What did you do to this chicken?"

"Turkey," he corrected. "Told you, now how many pieces of pizza do you want?"