One Night Stand: MAGCON Surgery

i just keep forgetting about this book lmao

Enjoy xx

XXXIV. CAMERON

MAGCON Surgery

Cameron rolled up his window soon as her eyes landed on his car. No. Kate was not supposed to know Cameron - he doesn't want to use the word stalker - follows and guards her. He just wanted to make sure that she was safe and sound. Every day.

A wedding dress? He asked himself, was she getting married with someone else? Cameron couldn't look at her in the eyes and tell her that it's going to be fine because it's not. It was both their mistakes. They're trying to hold in the fact that Cameron knew he was Gab and Kate was Kaye.

Nash was in his passenger side and looked at him wih mercy, "Come on, man. Taylor told me she doesn't seem to be the same person. All she does is visit Katie and go back home. Plus, Kelly's going to a business trip which means Kate is going to Alison's house."

Cameron looked back at the store with a dark shade while Nash continues his report from Taylor.

"Are you going to forgive her and be together or nah?"

"I already forgave her," Cameron growled.

That's the thing. Cameron forgave her but he doesn't know if she did or if she's ready to face Cameron or if he's ready to face Kate. The fact that Cameron cheated - not really - and kissed some girl while they're trying to fix somethings up, was a big mistake.

"Do you love her?" Nash asked.

Cameron stared at Nash's blue eyes, "So much."

Cameron opened his engine and Kate waved a goodbye to the owner of the store. She looked at the car and seemed to smile before going to the other direction. Cameron watched her go from the side mirror.

When there's no longer any image of Kate, he started pressed on the pedal, and Nash grabbed his arm.

"I ain't gonna follow Kate again, no way."

Cameron nudged his arm, "we're visiting my daughter."

He started driving and arrived at the hospital in no time.

Katie was doing fine, at least compare to babies who have heart condition she's good. Cameron entered the room and Nash stayed behind the door. No one was there, except for Kelly. Since she's going to the business week trip, Cameron would be staying, at least that's what he would hope for.

"Hi, Kelly."

She looked from Katie to Cameron, "Oh thank God, you're here. Kate was supposed to be here hours ago!" she exaggerated, "I need to do something, too. I might or might not be back."

Cameron kissed Kelly and muttered their adios. And off to Kelly to leave the hospital. Cameron talked to the doctor which came in as Kelly left the hospital.

"She's doing fine now - "

"I don't need fine, Doctor," Cameron interrupted. "I need Katie is going to be okay and we can take her home and not think that she'll die on us."

"But we can't just say that - "

"Well you're a doctor, do what you need to do and save my daughter."

"We're trying," the doctor snapped, "We try and do everything your daughter needs. But your daughter's heart are usually hard to cure. A hole in a heart can't just simply stitch like your feet. She needs a heart transplant, and we're doing it later. We're just waiting for the pig's heart."