One Night Stand: MAGCON Wasted

less than 10 chapters left lol

Enjoy xx

XXIX. KATE

MAGCON Wasted

While Cameron went to go talk to Nash, Kate decided to talk to Macy. They were talking about Shawn and Kate stopped her.

"Sorry, but I know Shawn a little too much by now, I guess and I want to get to know you."

"What do you mean?"

Kate rolled her eyes, "duh your own you. What you like, what you hate, who are your friends, when's your bithday. Basic stuff."

"I like pizza. I hate dogs. I have barely real friends because everyone hated me back in school but then Shawn became popular and all of the sudden bang, everyone wants me to be their best friend. My birthday is on the 25th of January."

Macy waited.and Kate stared at her, "how do you not like dogs?"

Macy just laughed. "They're scary as fuck."

"Okay," Kate nodded, "Makes sense, want to tell me more?"

"Man, I wish I could but I've been taking care of Shawn my whole life, I don't even know how to explain myself."

"Maybe start by explaining him," Kate pointed at Nash.

Macy blushed and laughed it off, "Funny, Katherine."

"Come on, Macy. He's cute and he also seem to like you back. Look at those stares."

Macy looked away from Nash to Kate, clearing her throat.

"And those cheeks."

"It's kinda warm in here," she gestured her hand like a fan.

"And those denials."

All of the sudden she got real serious, "Shawn will get mad."

That made Kate shut up. She stared at Macy for a very long time waiting for, kidding I just dont want to date Nash or some sentence that matches.

"How - Why - What?"

"Shawn said before we went here that I better not flirt with one of the boys. One, because he knew them too well that if I dated one of them and broke up eventually he'll hurt them bad. Two, because Shawn is too protective. Three, because I had one boyfriend and Shawn beat the hell outta him after our break up, because he said I found someone else. Four, I don't have time anyway."

"One, Nash is a sweetheart. Two, he gotta loosen up a bit. Three, Nash is not like that. Four, everyone got time for boyfriends, look at me. I'm focusing on magcon and my college degree and dealing with a whiny boyfriend."

And as Kate said that, Cameron pouted at Nash. Macy cracked a grin.

"Katherine, Nash lives in North Carolina, I live in Ontario. You live in Los Angeles, Cameron lives in Los Angeles. Do you get it?"

"No," Kate shook her head, dumbly. "Long distance could work."

"To some people, plus . . . " she looked at Nash and he looked away. "I'm better off without a boyfriend."

"Or, maybe you could simpy live your life and stop thinking about Shawn."

"Shawn is still my baby brother."

"He's fifteen."

Then Shawn came.

"What are you two talking about?"