One Night Stand: MAGCON Claustrophobic

Thank you for 100 reads. As a result, here's the next chapter.

I live in Canada, sooo 18 is the minority and so by I mean legal in here was 18 and over. Get very excited because we're talking about legal in here. Okay. I'm not cool.

Enjoy! xx

III. KATE

MAGCON Claustrophobic

Kate removed the wax paper out of Cameron's leg and she said to the camera, a very meaningful message, especially to the men, explaining that girls can do something that boys can't do any better.

Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist, "bye, babe."

Kate high fived his face and he pouted as soon as she removed it. She got up and walked to the door. She opened it and Cameron shouted, "I'll see you later."

"I'll see you tomorrow," Kate corrected finally deciding to close it, loud enough for them to think she left. Kate stayed outside the door and heard Matthew saying, "you guys are really cute. I didn't ship Catheron before, but now I see them live flirting I want them to date, press like if you agree."

She laughed it off, and heard Matthew last screech and a bunch of thumping sounds and heard the guy's laugh and Matthew shouting, "Ugh, that's disgusting." Kate thought someone barf all the pickles, way to make it exciting to watch the video.

@KatherineMoore: I guess barfing on the next video huh, @nashgrier @camerondallas @itsmattespinosa

Entering hers and Alison's shared room, there seem to be no sign of unicorns, happiness, pizza or anything joyful in the room. Alison's eyes were cold, Kate broke an eye contact and didn't made the fight continue.

But, Alison didn't broke the contact so Kate sighed, "Okay, what is up?"

Being best friends with Alison for years, Kate already knew what was going on with her. It just takes probably another 10 years before she figured out what the expression means. Hungry - mean, always saying things about food, never stops talking. Angry - quiet, mean, throwing stuff, eyes in flames. Happy - giggly, never stops laughing, talkative, just doesn't get mad at anything. Kate even tried pranking her saying, I lost your earrings. And those earrings were the most valuable item that Alison had (it was from her grandma) and she didn't get mad. Not even a bitsy bit. But right now, her expressions were something that Kate hasn't seen before. Her eyes were cold, she wasn't talking, she's not making a scene. She's just quiet, solemn and frowning.

Alison sighed deeply, before asking a question that was overrated and can never be answered completely honest or right. "Why?"

Kate fix her glaze towards Alison. She still was in the condition or mixture of angry and sad. Kate waited for the whole question and as Alison opened her mouth, she bit back her sentence.

Kate, being the kind of best friend she was, tried to encourage Alison and her fire of hysteria.

"Why are you smiling like that?" she walked towards Kate's bed, but maintained the little line they had. She sat across her bed, and her bum landed on her white bed. Alison leaned in and grabbed her hand, "liking, or even loving Cameron was not part of the figuring out if he is Gab plan."

Then it came out.

"Jealous much?"

"Stupid much?"

She took a moment before responding again. Kate knew that she needed to lie. Alison can't and was not supposed to know what she felt for Cameron. Whether it was hatred or love. Ignoring the comment, Kate decided ask a question back, "What do you mean?"