One Night Stand: MAGCON Ending

sobs bc last chapter. 

XXXVI. CAMERON

MAGCON Ending

MAGCON New Jersey was today. Katie was home with Kelly. Kate was cuddling with Cameron and playing with his necklace, while he played with her hair. It was peaceful and quiet. The rest of the MAGCON were in their different rooms. Within a blink of an eye, the door slammed open. Nash walked in and sat on the corner, rocking himself back and forth. He was sniffing quietly. Cameron's eyes set to Kate and she nodded, understanding the situation. Hey, if girls need girls' night out, boys can do it too. Soon as the door clicked, Nash got up from the corner and walked to the bed.

"Shawn. He's really mad. I - I don't know anymore. I just want Macy. Only her."

Cameron understood. He really did. Nash had never loved anyone like Macy before. He was never even dedicated to a girl like Macy. Things were now different.

Nash's blue eyes walked his way up to Cameron's brown ones, "I have to leave."

A knock kn the door interrupted the "boys' night out" (in the morning). Mahogany came in, "5 minutes before MAGCON," she said excitingly. The boys stared at her, "What?"

Nash quickly grabbed everyone to his and Hayes' shared room. Everyone was talking - complaining. It felt like back when Shawn was really mad (not that he's not mad now), and Kate was admitting that she never had the amnesia. Nash being the one handling the "meeting" was the only change.

Nash sat there quietly and then he spoke, "I'm leaving magcon."

Shawn's eyes let go of the madness. Aaron's usual happy smile was gone. Mahogany stopped mid-eating. Jacob was serious for once. Matthew stopped cat fighting with Carter. Hayes just stood there, because he knew it was going to happen, so does Cameron, actually. He was unable to say anything. DIllon and Taylor didn't do anything. Kate and Alison's eyes were shocked. The Jacks and Sam frowned.

For once, everyone synched and asked, "What?"

Different tones asked that same word. Confused, mad, sad, and raspy.

"That's what you want, huh, Shawn?"

"Dude, leave the fans-"

"Stop changing the topic," Nash interrupted, he cupped his face with his hands and said, "I know this is what you want. Stay away from you and your sister."

"This is not what I want." Then Shawn's expression changed, "You and my sister has nothing to do with our fans getting disappointed."

Nash stared at him.

"Think about your fans, Nash. Not just yourself. If you think this will change my thoughts about you dating my sister then you're wrong."

"MAGCON is on," Mahogany interrupted, still frowning.

"HELLO, NEW JERSEY!" Taylor greeted. And one by one, they did their improv. Afterwards, they all invited each and everyone to stand on the stage. Shawn started strumming his guitar. Singing a song about Family. But after that little song, Mahogany played Buckwild's intro. Taylor got up (still a cast on his arm) and started jumping around with his partner, Dillon Rupp. Alison smiled seeing her boyfriend, despite all the hates after admitting they're in a relationship.

Taylor pointed at the crowd to sing Buckwild's chorus, and he couldn't help but let his eyes drop few tears. When they finished, everyone went in a circle, and made their last family hug.

It was April 17. Nash had planned it all out. Leave MAGCON. The end of MAGCON.

@camerondallas: The family will stick together, that's all I'm saying.