One Night Stand: MAGCON DNA

Did I ever told you guys that I hated writing Kate's charcater? Yep, I do. I mean I wrote her like a bitch. But oh well. 

Go Vote, Comment, Share, or whatever makes you sleep at night.

Enjoy! xx

VIII. CAMERON

MAGCON DNA

Cameron was furious. How could Kate ignore him like that? She was crying and it was probably the best to tell it to someone, like that's how Cameron let go of his anger. Cameron waited for Kate's phone call after he got back to his house, it was 10pm by then. He took his shirt off, and lie on his bed still looking at his phone.

"Come on Katherine," he whispered. He waited more, until his eyes slowly close, his hand still gripping on the phone.

Cameron's eyes opened. When it did, he quickly got up and looked at the time, 3pm. He cursed under his breath looking at his phone, My Bae (43) Nash (6) Taylor (13) Shawn (2) Matt (1) Jack J (21) Jack G (12) Mahogany (14) Alison (42) Carter (3) Aaron (9)

My Bae: Where are you?
               Why aren't you answering?
              Cam, please answer.
              CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS.
Nash: cam, Kate's gone mad. i'm kinda scared, once you make a girl scared they never forget about it.
        - well, unless you give them chocolates and flowers which is basically full of bs but yeah
Taylor: Are you mad at kate?
Shawn: Dude, what's happening?
Matt: Kate is bugging me all morning, pls answer the phone
Jack J: I don't even care about yours and kate's fight but she's bugging both me and jack 
Jack G: PLEASE ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE
Mahogany: Cameron, when a girl's calling you, you should answer
Alison: When a girl's mad, you better hide
Carter: Kate just shouted on my ear
Aaron: GO FETCH YOUR PHONE, KATE IS BECOMING SO ANNOYING

Kate was mad, Cameron realized. Before he took a bath, brush his teeth or do anything. He called Kate, and she answered for the second ring, "what happened to you? Why weren't you answering? Do you know how bad you got me worried?"

Cameron smiled and wiped his eyes. He chuckled and Kate probably heard it as she went lunatic again, "why the hell are you laughing? You got me sick worried and you're laughing? Cameron Alexander Dallas-"

"Kate, I'm fine," Cameron said, "I overslept."

"Overslept until 3pm?" Kate asked, "what the fuck do you mean overslept?"

It took a moment before Kate spoke again, "are you with a girl?"

Her voice was low, sad and ashamed. Cameron was taken aback. "What?"

"No - never mind, it's - yeah - just never mind - it's nothing."

"I didn't went to the bar," he defended. Cameron could just see Kate pursing her lips, "I was - I was waiting for you to call me back."

He waited and she said, "I thought-"

"You thought I was doing one night stand again?" Cameron guessed. He couldn't believe she was one of those people. Once they knew about Cameron's past, they'll think he still was that person. "Kate . . ."

"I-I'm sorry, I - gee - I don't even know what to say."

They both waited for someone to say something. Kate finally brought up the main reason why they were talking on the phone, "My mom hit me last night."

That was the next thing he heard after the awkward silence on the phone. Cameron was about to say something but Kate stopped him fast.

"It was the first one, so it's not a very big deal and uh, it's because I talked back to her."