One Night Stand: MAGCON Shopping

if u have an idea on how to make this better pls dont hesitate lmao

thanks for the two ppl still reading this lol luv u

Enjoy xx

XVII. KATE

MAGCON Shopping

Kate was walking down the mall. The tiles were white concrete and there were manequins everywhere. Her eyes were covered by black glasses and her hand intertwined with Cameron's. She kept pointing at random shirts suggesting for Cameron to wear it when it was Kate's birthday. She made him try one with a party dress. The ones in 1960s, those long sleeve shirt that has long pants that was up to their waist.

Kate couldn't help it but laugh. Especially when he did a little dance, from 1960 too.

He turned around and Kate shook her head, violently.

The next stop was a tux. A full suit. With the tie, handkerchief, blaxers, polo inside, the shoes and just everything.

Kate found it hot that he was wearing it, but she shook her head as it was too formal.

If it's a surprise party then Kate would probably be in her pjs or sweatpants and Cam in tux was just too obvious.

To the next store. A hawaiian shirt, which Kate had to laugh at. The floral pattern on the shirt was ridiculous. Especially the fact that it looked funny and it had ugly printing.

They then moved to another store. Where plain shirts and polos were displayed.

Kate already gave Cameron a pair but decided to look more, as it took a thousand more year before he got out of the fitting room. He flipped through a bunch of polos - Red, Orange, Yellow,  Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet. Some other shades in between too, for that matter.

Finally, he came out of the fitting room. Kate moved her hair out of the way just to look at Cameron. Cameron got a maroon polo shirt. Two buttons unbuttoned and the black jeans was gripping his legs tight. But it seemed right. He looked perfect.

Kate was staring at him from afar and he was smiling so wide. Suddenly it felt like everything was a slow motion.

The way he was laughing softly and that he was walking towards her.

All of the sudden, the time went faster again.

"How do I look?"

"Meh," Kate lied. "It would be better if we do this," and he unbuttoned the buttons slowly until you can see his chest.

Cameron looked around chuckling very lightly and saying, "Come on, Kate."

But she still continued. Kate wiped her hand across his body. Cameron grabbed her wrist and wrapping her arms around his waist. He cupped her face and kiss him on the lips.

"Is it just me or people are staring at us?"

"Then make them have a reason to look at us."

Then he continued the stopped kiss. Kate pressed her lips away again.

"I can feel your price tag behind your shirt," she joked. "Go change."

"Are we buying this?"

"If you're going to wear this at my birthday party without any buttons buttoned then, okay. We'll buy it."

Cameron laughed, shaking his head at her and walked back to the fitting room.

Then Kate and Cameron ate at a restaurant. It was a steak and rib house. Kate was never a fan of them but Cameron was in charge of the date so she had to eat there with him. She just ordered half a rack of ribs and Cameron ordered steak.