One Night Stand: MAGCON Doubts

Okay, a little warning for y'all. This is a short update and there's a stupid attitude of Katherine. God damn it, Katherine! Treat your mother with respect. I'm really sorry please don't hate me. Hate Kate all the way, just not me. Or Kelly. Or Alison. Or Cameron. Or our little potato.

A little spice at the end, twisting the plot around aye. Anyways -- vote, comment, share or whatever floats your boat!

Enjoy! xx

VII. KATE

MAGCON Doubts

Kate moved her phone from her ear, as the whining echoed around the room. Kate turned around, opening the kitchen door (the one for the back door) and glanced at the living room (the whining lowers) to find Cameron rocking Zoë back and forth. She walked closer, but not letting Zoë nor Cameron notice her. Then, she stood by the door frame on the kitchen near the stairs.

Zoë was calming and Cameron lie on the sofa, Zoë on top of him. He was making silly faces and the little potato was laughing. He moved her arms back and forth like dancing and even cheering, mocking Zoë's voice, if she could talk longer, "who's cuter than Kate? Zoë is!"

Kate blushed and put her phone back on her ear. Alison was calling her name and hello's quite a few times before Kate whispered back to her, "I have to go, bye."

"Just remember my tip!" Alison said on the other line. Kate ended the phone call still looking at Cameron and Zoë on the couch.

Cameron was a total adorable person, he could have been the best father - Kate removed that idea off her head. She decided to cook food. Kate tried to grab the flour on the top shelf. She tip toed and felt a hand crawled on her back, Kate looked at the massive tanned hand on her left. She tipsy turned her head to her right to see a perfectly shaped jaw line appear beside her. Kate stood normal and let Cameron do the job.

"Need anything else?"

Kate shook her head, no and thought of the baby, "But Zoë does."

Cameron nodded letting go of Kate's waist and walked back to the living room. It probably took an hour to finish the food, because when Kate walked to the living room, Zoë and Cameron were sleeping. Cameron's arm was around her, securing if ever she'll fall. Zoë's butt was on the air.

Cameron looked young . . . and adorable. Well, you know what they say, everyone looks younger when they're sleeping. He was snoring very lightly and Kate just couldn't help but smile at the scenery. Kate settled the tray down the table and grabbed her phone. She took a shot, and posted it on Twitter;

@KatherineMoore: cutest thing ever. @CameronDallas

She lightly tapped Cameron, his eyes slowly opened. Kate grabbed Zoë and he got up, "what time is it?" he yawned. He stretched before Kate answered.

She looked at her wrist which didn't had a watch but she said, "definitely not 9pm."

"Sorry, I fell asleep."

"It's cool, I prepared you food." Kate looked away and muttered, "plus you looked cute."

"What?"

Kate paused. She shook her head violently and didn't answered. She pretended to do something else with her phone. She glanced at Cameron, which was smirking. Kate rolled her eyes. He only stopped when his phone beeped. He looked at it and Kate made Zoë drink the milk she also prepared. Though she's feeding Zoë, her eyes were planted on Cameron, and he smiled. The wide smile that was up to his ears, like he was really happy.

"I look . . . cute."

Kate stared at him. He was dead serious, his eyes locked on his phone. His eyes gazed up to Kate and he smiled. Kate scoffed. What a narcissist bastard.