7

dallon almost started freaking out. how could sarah have cheated on someone? more specifically, on brendon? dallon couldn't help but think, "well, if he were with me that wouldn't have happened."

today dallon watched the game with a fierce intensity, his eyes on brendon. he was playing well, taking the occasional hit, yes, but overall he wasn't bad.

until tyler passed him the ball and he got slammed by a member of the opposing team.

brendon went down. hard.

dallon instantly stood up to see better, and so did the rest of the crowd.

brendon wasn't moving. the coach started yelling, paramedics ran out to the field. everything was happening in a blur.

dallon found himself sprinting down to the field, joining the growing group of people.

"give them space!" alex yelled harshly, grabbing dallon's shoulder to wrench him back.

"al. let him do whatever." miles said, halfheartedly.

alex turned and cast a glare toward miles, but let dallon stay.

dallon felt like he was gonna pass out. this wasn't normal. brendon never got hurt. no one really did, at least not this bad. why wasn't he awake yet? sirens could be heard in the distance.

what had happened to brendon?

eventually brendon was loaded up, and dallon let spencer drag him away. the game was resumed, but no one really cared. everyone was worrying about brendon.

dallon the most.

-

intense things happening, haha. im so excited for this. thank you for the votes!! it really means a lot to me!

remember, don't be a ghost! vote & comment.

lots of love, mac <3