18

it was the fourth football game of the season. it was a home game, thank god. dallon didn't wanna go on that bus ever again. everything bad seemed to happen at away games.

i mean, if you think about it, most of his problems originated at an away game. then again, he never would've gotten to hang out with brendon if it weren't for that one game.

none the less, dallon and brendon sat together, watching the game. every so often brendon would point something out about the game, and explain it to dallon.

most of the time brendon was just frustrated to not be playing.

"i don't understand," he growled, "it's just a concussion."

"if you get another, you'll get bad brain damage," dallon said very matter-of-factly.

"yeah yeah, but we aren't gonna make it to play-offs without me."

dallon sighed. this man had a hell of an ego.

"you don't know that for sure."

"look, have we won a game without me?"

dallon slowly shook his head, and rolled his eyes at the smirk creeping upon brendon's face. "see," brendon said, stretching out his victory, "i was right, you were wrong."

"shut up," dallon said, desperately trying to hide his laugh.

brendon laughed, and it made dallon smile. I'm that moment it was like time was frozen. dallon tried to memorize ever feature of brendon in this moment. the way his eyes brightened when he laughed, and the way he'd throw his head back. dallon loved it all.

brendon's hair was messy, and dallon loved it. he loved every little thing about brendon urie. he loved brendon urie.

"you what?" brendon asked, suddenly getting serious.

-

can you guess what happened? gotta leave you on a cliffhanger ;) hope y'all had a good day??
vote & comment & follow me!
thanks for all your support
<3 mac