23

the next day at school dallon felt exhausted. he had stayed up nearly all night texting brendon. they were both so happy and excited about the date. the image of brendon's smiling face was forever burned in his mind.

dallon shuffled into his first period math class, and fell asleep. well, almost fell asleep. just as he was about to nod off, he felt a poke in his side.  grumpily, dallon sat up, and glanced over to see who poked him.

"hey sleepy, how you doin?"

spencer fucking smith.

"uh," dallon stuttered, "im good."

spencer nodded, and then said, "why don't we talk anymore? like i thought you were my best friend. maybe this ain't the time or place to say it, but i really really li-"

"could mr. smith and mr. weekes please stop gossiping in the back?"

dallon's head whipped towards the front, and he was forever grateful for the teacher interrupting.

"sorry!" he said, his voice cracking on the y.

for the rest of the period he kept his head towards the front, no matter how hard he felt spencer's eyes burning into the back of his head. right now was not the time nor the place for unrequited love.

the minute the bell rang, dallon got up, mumbled a goodbye to spencer, and then raced to his second period class. seating was randomized this class, and alex turner was also present.

the whole way to the class dallon was praying that he wouldn't have to sit by him. he was already prepared for the lecture he'd have to endure, and he wasn't excited.

-

guess who's losing motivation for writing? yep you got it right, this gal right here. ugh.

vote & comment, i love you guys so much
<3 mac