27

dallon felt quite good in his next class. as far as he was concerned, life was good. he had a good set of new friends, and a great thing with a great guy.

dallon went through the rest of his classes with a grin on his face. occasionally he'd see someone he met at lunch, and they'd smile and wave. do you know how good that feels? to have someone recognize and then acknowledge you in the hallway?

it was dallon's favorite feeling.

as the days went on dallon grew happier and happier. his new friends were fantastic. sometimes brendon would come and eat lunch with them. that made dallon especially happy.

one day though, brendon was acting weird. actually, it wasn't just that day, it was the past few weeks. he became, distant i guess. dallon couldn't really say anything because they weren't officially in a relationship. i mean they hadn't even kissed yet.

but, brendon liked him. or, that's what brendon always said.

"i really like you dallon."

"im so glad i have you dall."

"you're the best."

these phrases, once common, soon became rarer and rarer. dallon was confused. so, he decided to look for brendon at lunch. what harm could it do?

dallon started by asking tyler if he knew where brendon was, and he said that was probably down in the locker room. tyler seemed tense as he said this, and almost sorry. dallon quickly dismissed that though, and continued to search for brendon.

he walked down to the locker room, and pushed open the door, and the sight he was greeted with felt like a punch to the gut.

or worse.

-

ha sorry i haven't been writing ive been so busy, and i also apologize because this is such a terrible chapter.
im so sorry.
<3 mac