Baby Mikealson... (book 2)

I had been around Sam and Dean for a couple of hours as they had wanted to get to know me, I had tried to tell them everything but the problem was that I didn't want them to think anything bad about me, and as for their parents well our parents bu...

I had been around Sam and Dean for a couple of hours as they had wanted to get to know me, I had tried to tell them everything but the problem was that I didn't want them to think anything bad about me, and as for their parents well our parents but to be honest it was something that I still couldn't get my head around. I knew that they wanted to try and understand what had happened to me and what it was that I was hiding, but they didn't know the truth around my past and what I have done to get where I am.

I sighed as i pulled out my phone and walked out of the back door scrolling down to Nik's number and dialled his number holding my phone to my ear, "Love" Nik said to me.

"Well it's out love and I feel better about it, but nik they are being really nice to me and I feel like I don't deserve it" I said.

"Love please listen to me, you do deserve this more than anyone else I can think off" Nik said to me.

I looked over to them and smiled as Dean was looking out to me and smiling at me, I sighed and knew that they deserved to know the truth about me "can we do this with the rest of the family" I said to him.

I heard nik chuckle in the background and knew that he would do anything for me if I asked, "of course love, why don't I come to you and we can go back to mystic falls once we have spoken to your parents and explained things to them" Nik said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "I would like that" I said down the phone to him and smiled as I could hear nik talking to Matthew.

"Okay then love, I will see you in a few hours. I love you baby" Nik said to me.

"I love you too love" I said to nik and put the phone down as I walked over to the back door and took a deep breath, "can I talk to you" I asked John and Mary as I walked back into the kitchen.

They smiled at me and nodded, "of course" they said as I was walking over to them.

I sat down in between them and looked over to see that Sam and Dean had sat down as well, "what's going on sweetie, you look like you have something to say" Mary said to me.

I took a deep breath and looked over to them and smiled, "I have a few things about me that I think you need to know and well to be honest I don't think you're going to like what I have to tell you" I said to them.

I felt Mary take my hand making me look at her and watched as she smiled at me, "hunny nothing you tell us will make us think anything horrible or bad about you, I promise you sweetheart" she said to me.

I laughed and looked to her, "I'm going to hold you to that" I said to her, I heard a set of tyres and knew that it was going to be Nik; I looked to the door when there was a knock on the door.

"I've got it" Bobby said as he walked to the door "it's only Nik, my husband" I said to Bobby and he smiled as he walked over to the door and opened it.

I watched as Nik walked into the room and smiled as he saw John and Mary "nice to see you again John, Mary" Nik said.

I smiled and got up running over to him and jumped into his arms, "love where is Matthew" I asked.

"Elijah has him, I called him before I came here" Nik said to me.

I nodded and smiled, "okay" I said to him.

We turned back to Sam, Dean, John, Mary and Bobby, Nik took my hand and smiling as he looked over to them, "so I think we need to explain some things about us and then if you still want to be around us we can go back to mystic falls where you can meet the rest of the family" Nik said as he took a seat on the chair in front of them pulling me down next to him so I was sitting on his lap and smiled at me.

John and Mary looked over to us, I could see that they looked worried but didn't show it only smiled as Nik and I started to explain my past to them, "you not going to like what I have to tell you" I explained to them.

Mary smiled and sat forward so we had her attention and shook her head, "we will listen to what you have to say hunny" she said and I knew that from that moment that they wouldn't judge me for who and what I was.