Big Again...

The night was in full swing, Matthew was down for the night and Finn and Kol were manning the BBQ, while we all were laughing about the past, we all learned new things about each other, John and Mary learned new things about me and the other way around, they were a bit gutted that they missed watching Nik and I get married but they knew that they had grandchildren which was a nice thing for them as well.

I looked over to the monitor that was beside Nik and I and noticed that Matthew was tossing and turning which was new for him so I knew that he was going to wake soon, I got up and kissed nik on the cheek, "I've got him" I said and walked into the house and up to the nursery where I noticed that Matthew was now glowing, "Matthew" I said.

I glow got brighter and I knew that this was something to do with witchcraft, I turned around to shout for Nik but I noticed that he was already here, "saw the light on the monitor" Nik said.

The light started to die down and there sat a fully grown Matthew, "mum, dad" Matthew said.

I looked down to him and frowned, "what the hell" I snapped.

I noticed that Matthew was looking at me and he was smiling, I walked over to him and helped him up, "come on, let's get you some clothes" I said to him.

He smiled and nodded and I noticed that Nik looked a little bit lost, I pointed to our bedroom and watched as Matthew got change and I walked over to Nik and placed my hand on his arm, "love" I said looking to him.

Nik looked at me and smiled sadly, "what happened to him, we were supposed to give him a second chance" Nik said.

I nodded and smiled as Nik pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head, "were figure this out love, I promise I will find out what happened" I said to him.

Nik nodded and bent down to kiss me when we heard the door open and Matthew walked out of the room and smiled at Nik and I, "what happened to me, I remember agreeing to being little again so we could have a second chance, did it not work" Matthew asked me.

I walked over to him and gently sat him down, "love it's been nearly 3 months" I told him.

Matthew nodded and I sat down with him and noticed that he looked confused, "talk to me Matthew, what's going on in there" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I feel like its magic" he said to me.

I nodded and looked him over to make sure there was nothing there that shouldn't be and smiled as he curled up in my arms and closed his eyes, I ran my hand through his hair and looked up to see my father stood there, "what happened" he asked me.

"I don't know but I will find out what happened here, I have a feeling this is bennet magic" I said.

"Why would bonnie do this" Matthew asked.

"Because I was a bitch and made Jeremy forget Elena" I explained to him.

I heard him giggle and I looked down, "sorry I did this to you, I shouldn't have played with your life matty" I said to him.

Matthew looked up at me and kissed my cheek, "mum you did the best you could, now how about we get her back for this" Matthew said to me.

I smirked and nodded, "sounds like a plan love" I said and watched as he got up and walked down the stairs to his father.

I heard a grunt and knew that Matthew had cuddled into his father, I grabbed a change of clothes and knew that know it was either Damon or I and I wasn't sure how Matthew was going to take this. I grabbed a quick shower and got changed into a long red tee-shirt with black and white stripped leggings and grabbed my boots and walked over to the mirror and waved my hand over my hair making it curly, I walked down stairs to see that Matthew was cuddled into Nik and he looked worried when he looked over to me, "what are we going to do love" Nik asked me.

I smiled and turned around to face my parents and brother and walked over to them and smiled as I took my mother's hands, "look I have to tell you this now so you don't see this side of me without someone telling you, it's come down to me or either Damon and it's only going to be between me and him" I explained.

"Hell no" Nik said placing Matthews head on the sofa and walked over to me, "I can't lose you Beth" Nik said to me.

I smiled at him and took his head in my hands and made him look at me, "I have never had anyone fight my battles for me and I am not going to start now, I need to do this Nik and I need to have the support behind me from my family, if you all say no then I'll leave him but something needs to be done about my brother and his bitch of a girlfriend" I explained to him.

Nik sighed and I knew that he believed that I was right, I turned to my parents and brothers and smiled, "I need to know that you support me in this, I will not go behind your back and do this" I said to them.

Dean smiled and walked over to me, "I believe if this is something you need to do that I will be behind you, but I think you need a plan and a back-up plan if this doesn't go your way" Dean said to me.

Nik smiled and walked over to me, "I'm with Dean on that one, I think that we should be your back up plan, original vampires, werewolves and a witch on your side" Nik said to me.

Matthew got up and walked over to me, "mum this has come to you or uncle Damon, so I think that you need to make him see that" Matthew said to me.

I looked over to him and smiled, "and if he chooses to attack me" I asked as I needed to know that he wouldn't hate me.

"Kill him if you have to" Matthew said and I noticed that he looked lost.

I walked over to him and pulled him into me, "listen to me, I promise you that this will not go the way you think, I can get through to him" I explained to him.

Matthew nodded and I walked over to Nik and smiled as he took my hand, "you need a plan of what you're going to do, so I think we need to sit down all together and come up with an idea, because if this was Damon turning Matthew back into an adult, I think that it won't be long before he comes for him" Nik said to me.

I nodded and we walked into the living room where everyone was sat and I looked over to Finn and noticed that he was drawing on a pad and I realised that it was blue prints of the grill, "we do this on a place we know, that way we can get you out if we need to" Finn said to me.

I nodded and sat down with my parents and knew that there was something that I would need to speak to them about, I got up and smiled as I walked over to Dean and looked down at him, "come with me little brother" I said to him.

Dean got up and we walked out of the house and out the back into the gardens and I turned to him, "look I know that we haven't been around each other our whole lives and in the short time we have come to know each other, you and Sam have done more for me than Damon has ever done, if this doesn't work and something does happen to me, I need you to promise me something" I asked him.

I noticed that Dean was looking at me scared and I took his hands and smiled, "take care of Nik and mum and dad" I asked.

Dean smiled and nodded, "of course I will sis, but nothing is going to happen to you" Dean said to me.

"I know, but my brother can be sneaky" I explained to him.

Dean nodded and we walked back into the house and Nik looked over to me and I knew that he heard the conversation and I knew that he was keeping quite because he didn't want to upset me. I walked over to Nik and sat down next to him and smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. "Okay so we have figured it out" Kol said and sat down in front of us all and set the paper out for us to see.