Fluffy Little Unicorn's

I appeared at the boarding house where I knew that my brother would be and couldn't help the smirk that came to my face as I sped inside the boarding house and sat next to Damon smiling at him, "hello little brother" I said making everyone including Elena look at me.

I snorted at the face Elena was giving me as she was shocked that I was alive and I was itching to rip her heart out but knew that I wouldn't be wise at this moment, I watched as she looked over to Damon confused, "I killed you" she shouted at me.

I looked at her and smiled and I crossed my arms and leant into my brother, "that you did, and then I believe your so called boyfriend and my lovely little brother snapped your neck" I said sitting with a smirk on my face as to be honest I found this amusing.

She looked really annoyed at me, so I looked back at her and put my elbows on my knees smirking at her, "so Elena, how are you feeling" I asked her.

She looked at me and frowned, "I'm okay, just tried" she said thinking that I was being nice.

I nodded as I stood up making my way over to her, I walked around the back of her and watched as she looked at me and was wondering what I was doing, "Annie" Damon said looking at me.

"huh" I said realising something about her and turned my attention back to Elena and making my face neutral so she didn't think anything was wrong and turned to Damon, "well I don't think that's very good" I said smiling as I over to Damon and smiled at him, "I'm fine brother, she cannot kill me" I explained.

He nodded and placed his hands to my stomach and smiled, "your dear nephew told me about you killing Elena, Damon I am shocked" I said sitting down.

He laughed and looked over to Elena and shook his head, "if I would have known that she had your blood in her I wouldn't have killed her" Damon said to me.

I looked to him and smirked knowing that I was able to get a rise out of Elena, "why would that be brother, I thought that you loved her" I said to her.

"Nah she was a means to an end" Damon said to me but I noticed that he was lying to me.

I smiled as I decided that I would ignore that for the moment and I turned back to Elena, "nothing good is going to come from this Elena, I mean you're going to live a life a misery" I explained to her.

She looked at me strangely and I smiled and I sped over to her and pinned her to the floor, "because I have all the time in the world to make you suffer. No one or nothing is going to stand in my way" I snarled at her.

She nodded and I noticed that everyone was looking at me, "she said that she killed you, how in the hell is that possible" Matt snapped.

I turned around to face him and I was pissed with him, I smirked as I crossed my arms, "first off you cannot kill me I am an original vampire like my husband and second I am a tybrid which makes me stronger than all of you and cannot be killed like my husband and family. But you are more than welcome you to try" I snapped at him.

He took a step back from me, turning to Damon, "oh just so you are aware, if you want to speak to mother you can anytime because I really don't want her around my mum and dad Damon. She is taunting them, also Elena will need to feed soon" I said to him.

He shrugged and I noticed that Caroline and bonnie walked over and took her from the room and Caroline turned to me, "I get you two hated each other, but you didn't need to turn her into a bloody vampire Annie" Caroline said to me.

I smiled at her and looked over to bonnie, "I didn't kill her bonnie she did me, my brother did the killing part" I explained to her with a smile and turned to walk back out of the boarding house and back to the mansion, it was time for a talk with my husband.

I got to the front door of the mansion and heard arguing in the kitchen and I knew that it was my husband and his sister, sighing and sped in between them and looked to them both, "really" I snapped.

Nik looked over to me and sighed; "hey" he said to me and kissed my cheek.

I ignored him and turned to bekah as I knew that she would give me answers and smiled, "what did he do" I asked.

"Sister he is being an ass, he wants to leave mystic falls Beth" she said to me.

I frowned and turned to Nik shaking my head, "why" I asked.

"Because love there is nothing here for us anymore, your brother isn't with Elena and I am sure he would come if you asked him to and your mother and father can come with us as well. Love I don't think we really need to be here anymore" Nik said to me.

I smiled at him as he was being cute but this was somewhere we needed to say for the meantime because of Matthew and the twins and I needed him to understand that so I walked over to him and laid my hand on his shoulder smiled nicely at him, "Nik love I want to stay here, we have history in this town as it is home for us, Matthew was born here and so where you and I would like the twins to be born here as well. We all grew up here and I think that this would be a good place for us to live for a while" I explained to him.

Nik looked at me and smiled, "so that's why you want to stay here" he said to me.

I nodded and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his arms and breathed me in, I smiled and melted into him and smiled, "I'm sorry I pushed love, I didn't mean to upset you or make you mad" I said to him.

He looked down to me and smiled, "please don't scare me anymore, I don't think that I can handle anything else happening to you" he asked.

I nodded and looked to Matthew, "well it's safe to say that Elena is really shocked to see me alive, she got angry at me" I explained with a laugh.

They looked confused and Elijah looked at me, "was bonnie sired to you" Elijah asked.

I nodded and turned to them, "yeah but I released her as I was feeling nice that day" I explained.

Kol snorted, "She could be sired to you, I mean you're an original so there is a chance that the people you turn could be sired to you" Kol said to me.

I smirked and looked back to Nik, "oh I could have fun with her if she is sired" I said and smirked as I took his hand and pulled him upstairs so we could speak without family around for a moment.