Meet Lillian Salvatore...

Nik's POV

I came too and looked over to my son and smiled for the first time because he was smiling at me, I smiled back and looked to him, "come on, we need to speak to the rest of them" I said to my son and we walked down the stairs to see them all in the same spot but this time Mary was awake.

I smiled as she walked over to me and took my hand, "I've spoken to Beth Nik" she said to me.

I looked at her and smiled, "as have Matthew and I" I said to her and looked over, "what did she say to you" I asked.

Mary smiled and sat down with me opposite her, "just that she didn't want to be there and that she wanted to kill her brother. Talked her around to not doing that as two went in and two need to come out" she explained to me.

I nodded and chuckled, "well that's good, she has found a book that tells her about this ascendant as she needs a Bennett witch on this side to activate it so the one that they have to find will activate and send them back" I explained.

Mary smiled and nodded, "and where are we going to find this witch" John asked.

I smirked and crossed my arms, "there is one here, her name is bonnie and she is Elena's best friend" I explained.

Sam looked over to me and looked confused, "and how are we going to get her to do this for us, if I remember Elena doesn't like Beth" Sam said to me.

"Well I was going to just take Elena and threaten bonnie into doing what I want" I explained like kidnapping was the most normal thing to do.

"You can't just take her brother, they will come and start another fight and at the moment we have to get Beth back" Kol said to me.

"Well what else do you expect me to do brother, my wife and unborn twins are stuck in this world and I want them out" I snapped at him.

"Brother do not lose your temper, it isn't going to help" Elijah said to me.

I shook my head and looked over to Finn and Bekah as they haven't said anything, "anything to add" I asked.

Bekah smiled and walked over to me, "I think that you have a great idea, you know that I don't like the little dopplebitch" she said to me making me smile.

"I think we just need to think this through, we do this and we will make them come for us" Finn said to me.

I nodded and looked over to her parents and smiled, "and what about you, do you think I am being stupid" I asked.

They shook their head and I knew that they just wanted their daughter back, "we will back whatever you want to do, but remember we do this the wrong way and when Beth comes home we will be in more trouble" Kol said.

I smirked and nodded, "this could be fun, I haven't done anything like this in a while" I said smirking.

Kol, Rebekah, Finn, Elijah, John, Mary, Sam, Matthew and Dean all came to my side and we decided that now was a good time to grab Elena...

Beth's POV

I looked up at the house that we arrived at and realised that it was an old cottage that belonged to us back when we were human, I turned to Damon and noticed that he looked worried, "so I'm not the only one that remembers this place, isn't this the place that mother used to get away from father" I asked.

Damon nodded and we walked up the steps into the house where we walked into the living room and noticed that there was a small necklace sat there on the desk, I walked over to this necklace and picked it up opening the locket I noticed that it only had two pictures in it one of me and another of Damon, "Day come look at this, it only has me and you in it. Mother was so determined to make Matthew hers that you would like that she would have a picture of him as well" I said to him.

Damon nodded and noticed that as we looked around the room we saw pictures of Damon and me only, I did find this strange, "huh" I said as I looked at some of the pictures and couldn't help but smile.

"Day come and look at this" I said to him.

Damon came to my side and there was a photo back when Damon and I were only small, "I remember this, mother and father had us in our best and made us go into town to take a picture, I thought that they didn't buy one. Seems that mother did" Damon said.

I nodded and walked over to the other side of the room and noticed that there was more to the room, I turned to Damon and smiled as he was behind me and we walked over to the back door and opened the door to see a woman sat there with boxes all around her, "who's there" she said to us.

We walked further into the room and turned the light on and she came into view, it was our mother and she was looking worried as she looked at Damon and I, "Annie, Damon" she said to us.

We both smiled and Damon walked over to her while I wanted to know what was in the boxes, walking over I opened one and noticed that it was a young woman no older than I but she looked to be wearing 19th century clothing as was our mother. "Who are these people" I asked her.

She smiled as she walked over to me, "these are my family" she said to me.

I looked over to her and laughed, "family, oh hunny you left yours" I snapped at her with my English accent coming out.

She looked confused and turned to Damon, "how are you two still alive" she asked.

I smirked as I leant up to the door frame, "well that would be vampirism" I said smirking.

She nodded and I noticed for the first time that she did look worried...