A Problem Arises....

I walked down to the living room the next morning and smirked as Lillian was still there and she was shaking her head at me, I decided that I was going to ignore her and walked into the kitchen to see that everyone was in there and they were all looking at me, I smirked and leant against the wall, "can I help you" I asked smiling.

Kol laughed and turned to Elijah, "told you all she needed was a talk with our brother and sex" Kol said.

I laughed and walked over to my parents and noticed that Dad looked really pissed, "dad" I asked.

He looked over to me and smiled, "yeah I'm okay, just her in the other room is all" he said to me.

I gripped the table and looked over to my mother, "what did she say" I asked.

"Nothing sweetie, your father is just protective" Mum said to me.

I nodded and turned to Bekah as I knew that she could never lie to me, "bekah" I asked.

She shook her head and I growled, "I'm going to kill her" I snapped and got up losing the cool I had and walked into the living room and grabbed a chair. "What in the hell did you say to them" I snapped.

I sae Nik walk in and I turned around, "I'm fine love" I said.

Turning back to Lillian and sighed, "why do you have to be mean, I have what I want, parents that love me, a husband that loves me and you can have all that" I said to her.

She looked back to me and scoffed, "sure I can, I mean the little tart always does get what she wants" she snapped at me.

I noticed that Nik was still in the room and I noticed that he was starting to get pissed off, so I decided to try this another way, "what I did was nothing compared to what you did, you decided to pretend to be my mother and then when I needed you most you left. I was lost without you in my life, Damon and I got worst" I explained to her.

She shrugged and I got up shaking my head, she only wanted one thing, "father was right about you. You are a coward" I snapped and walked out of the room before she could say anything else and into the kitchen, "ignore the bitch" I snapped and turned back around, "I'm going to find Damon, the sooner we get rid of her the better" I said to them.

Nik smiled and walked over to me, "come on, we do this together" he said to me and we walked out of the mansion and sped over to the mansion.

Damon's POV

I sped back to the boarding house knowing that my sister was okay and the twins where still okay as well, I did want to speak to Matthew before I left but he was staying away from me which to be honest I couldn't blame him, I had been a shit uncle for him. I opened the door and walked into the main room to see that everyone sat there speaking to each other but I noticed that Elena looked pissed off, sighing as this was something that I couldn't be asked to deal with at the moment I decided not to speak about it, but it seemed that she didn't have the same idea as me as she walked up to me with her arms crossed. "Damon why did you leave me there, that thing you call your sister was going to kill me" she shouted at me.

I looked over to her and shook my head, "I'm sorry but I have bigger things to deal with than your pettiness about my sister Elena and to be honest I am done with trying to kill her. Family means everything to me and I have lost that" I snapped.

Elena looked over to me and shook her head, "she has tried to kill me over and over again Damon, she lied to you from the beginning even before you became vampires" Elena said.

I knew where she was trying to go with this and I had to keep my cool, "yeah she did lie to me Elena and to be honest thinking back to what I have done to my sister I think that we are tired of doing this" I said to her and noticed that she was pissed. I looked over to Ric smiling as I wanted him to see if there was anything in his late wife's things about trapping our mother in this prison world, "sorry to be a pain but can you see if there is anything in your wife's work to see why witches would have sent a vampire in 1903" I asked.

Ric nodded and walked over to me putting his hand on my shoulder and smiled, "it's nice to have you back, how's Annie" he asked me.

I smiled as he was the only one that still spoke to me about my sister and wasn't sour to me about her, "she's good now, it was touch and go in the prison world for the twins as they needed more blood so they were making her ill, just before bonnie did the spell she collapsed, I grabbed her before the light eloped us and we appeared in the mansion. Nik rushed her into the hospital and let me come as I was worried about her, I am just hoping that she will let me meet the twins when they are born and Matthew soon" I said and walked upstairs before anyone could say anything to me about her.

Ric smiled and nodded, "that's good, I have papers to grade but I'll meet you in the grill tomorrow" ric shouted as I was walking up the stairs.

I had just got into the bedroom and noticed that my room was a mess, looking around I noticed that everything was everywhere, I walked out of the bedroom and down to my sisters room and noticed that I was the same, I sped over to the wardrobe and realised that all her spell books were out and looked over one that was open, "oh my god" I said and sped down stairs to look at bonnie and Elena, "haven't you done enough to Matthew, I mean this was low" I said throwing the book on the floor.

"She took my life from me Damon and took your brother" Bonnie snapped at me.

I shook my head, "no she didn't, and I took their son from them. Stefan is Matthew look" I said and sped over to her showing her my past of what I did to my sister.

She shook her head and looked to Elena, "what did I do, I took a boys dream of being with his parents" she said.

"Well he sided with them" Elena said.

I looked to her and couldn't believe what a bitch she was being, "are you jealous that he gets his parents" Caroline said making me look at her.

She snorted and walked upstairs and I turned to the door as I knew that my sister was here, I smiled as I walked over to the door and opened it before they could knock, "hey" I said looking at Annie, "we need to speak about our mother" she said to me.

I nodded and noticed that there was something different about her, "come in" I said and they walked into the main room where everyone was staring at her, apart from Caroline who ran over and hugged her, "are you okay" she asked my sister.

Annie smiled and nodded, "yeah were fine thanks Care" she said to her.

We all sat down in the main room while no one knew what Elena was up to...