.... to bee or not to bee ....

I watched as Damon opened the door before I could knock and I smirked as he smiled at me asking for us to come into the boarding house, I felt Nik put his hand to the small of my back pushing me gently into the house and we walked into the main room where I noticed that all the gang were I looked around and noticed that everyone was in bits around the room, Caroline was with Bonnie while Matt, Tyler and Jeremy all stood there and looked at me like I was a fish out of water but as I looked around the room I couldn't help the smirk to come to my face as most of them frowning at me, well apart from Caroline as she ran over to me wrapping her arms around my shoulders and asked how I was.

I smiled at Caroline as she was always the nice one to me and didn't become a bitch to me like Bonnie and Elena did, speaking of Elena I looked around the room and noticed that two people were missing Ric and Elena, I smirked as I turned around to Damon, "we need to speak about our mother, she needs to go" I explained to him.

He nodded and he passed Nik a glass of bourbon and smiled as Nik took it with a nod, I turned to Damon and smiled, "so how has she been" Damon asked.

I smiled and crossed my arms, "fine, but she is really annoying me, want her" I said wanting to leave out that I cannot control my temper at the moment and her not being there would be a great thing.

Before Damon could answer me, Nik and I heard footsteps and turned around to see that Elena was stood there and she was only looking at Damon but with so much bitterness, "since when did we invite the bitchy couple into our home" Elena snarled at me.

I turned around to her and smiled, "this is my home and only mine. You're a guest here so I would be careful love" I said and smiled "but this is none of your concern as my brother and I need to speak about some little things that we need to get rid of" I said smiling at her sweetly.

She scoffed and turned to Damon, "Damon are you going to let that speak to me like that" Elena whined at him.

I snorted and looked over to her, "sweetie you whining isn't a good look for you" I said crossing my arms.

Elena looked over to me and shook her head, "Really this is something that you're going to play pretending to be the good sister" she said to me.

I frowned at her and sighed, "What are you talking about Elena" I asked.

"You think that coming here and playing nice because Damon accidently brought you back here to the real world. We anit buying it love" she said trying to mimic my accent.

I laughed and walked over to her using the accent she was trying to mimic and smiled at her, "oh honey, it wasn't a mistake Damon bringing me back with him, you see when we were there, we had a lovely heart to heart about a certain bitchy doppelgänger and came to the conclusion that we you're a cow" I said in my English accent to her.

Elena looked over to Damon and she did look hurt but I watched as she masked it and turned back me smirking, "when she isn't needed here anymore, I will be more than happy to watch Damon send you back to that prison world without anyone around you to help you leave" Elena snapped at me.

I felt a hand on my leg and I turned to Nik smiling, "I'm fine love" I said to him and turned back to Elena and smirked I turned my attention from her and looked over to Bonnie who did look worried, "I'm so sorry I took him away from the both of you, it can be reversed" she said to me holding a book out to me.

I looked at her as I walked over and took the book from her and nodded, "I know it can, and we will later on. At the moment Matthew has something's that he needs to get through and I'm hoping that he can with the help of his father and I" I explained.