Winchester meet Salvatore....

Beth's POV

I had been in the hospital for a few days and to be honest I was itching to get out of here, but they were keeping me here by using our twins to keep me in, I looked over to see that Nik and Damon were still here and to be honest I was amazed I did not think that Damon would still be here, I thought that he would have gone back to Elena or she would have been here already demanding something.

I looked over to Nik and smiled as he was asleep with his head on the bed and a hand attached to my bump, I leant forward and kissed his head and smiled as he woke up and looked over to me, "hey, how you feeling" he asked me.

I smiled, "human for a change" I said confused.

Damon woke to hear that I was speaking to Nik and smiled as he took my hand, "I'm glad you're okay sis" he said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "I will be better when I get out of here, I have had enough being in here" I said crossing my arms.

"Well you can go home Mrs Mikealson" a voice said from the door.

I looked to the door and noticed a woman stood there and she smiled at me, "I know what you are, Ric vouched for you" she said to me.

I nodded and I noticed that Damon looked over to her, "and how do you know Ric" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Nik, "come on I want to leave" I said to him.

Damon walked over to me and kissed my head, "I'm going to see Ric, will you be able to come and see me later. I think we need to talk" Damon said to me.

I nodded and turned to him grabbing his arm, "keep the bitch away from me, I see her and I don't care that she is your girlfriend, I will rip her heart out" I snapped.

Damon nodded but I noticed that they both where quite, "what have I missed" I asked.

Nik smiled and turned to me, "Bonnie wasn't going to help and kidnapping Elena wasn't going our way she was being snarky and to be honest I noticed that Matthew was more like me and threatened Matt" Nik explained to me.

I snapped my head to him and shook my head, "Nik he isn't going to be able to come back from that, I understand that he was upset and wanted me back. But he isn't the type of person to get over that" I explained to him.

Nik smiled and kissed my head, "hunny he will be fine" Nik said to me.

I nodded and turned to speak to Damon and noticed that he was gone, "little bastard, didn't say goodbye" I snapped.

Nik chuckled and we walked out of the hospital and to the car, I got into the car and looked back to see the car seat and sighed, I missed my little boy. "Love" Nik said to me.

I turned to him and smiled, "I'm okay, I just miss my little boy" I explained to him.

Nik nodded and I knew that he did to, but I wasn't sure how Matthew would take to being an child once again and I didn't want to put him through that again, Nik started the car and he drove us back to the mansion to see that someone had put up a barrier spell, "huh, who put the barrier spell up" I asked.

Nik shrugged and we got out of the car and walked into the mansion to see two thing, first thing was the Elena was sat on the sofa and looked pissed and as for the second thing there stood my mother and Lillian in the corner and to be honest my mum looked pissed, "Beth can you tell this woman to let me go sweetie" Lillian asked me.

I looked at her and smiled, I walked over to her and turned to Mary, "hey you okay" asked her.

"Anna-Beth I asked you to do something" she said to me.

I turned to her and smirked, waving my hand I smiled as she shut up and I turned back to Mary, "mum" I asked.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her chest, "are you okay, I was worried but I didn't want to make more questions for you" she explained to me.

I nodded and smiled, "were fine mum, they kept me in because of the twins, nothing to do with me" I explained to her.

She nodded and I looked around the room to see if my father was in the room, "he's outside with the boys, she was getting to him and I didn't want him to do something he would regret" she explained to me.

I nodded and turned back to Lillian and smiled as I waved my hand, "mum, you call her mum. She left you Anna-Beth and your father and I raised you. You are my child" she snapped at me.

I looked at her and laughed, "Your child, I don't think so. You took my son from me and raised him as your own; you made me hate him when I didn't know that he was Matthew. A mother does not leave her children because she couldn't cope with the life and a mother does not take her daughter's son as her own" I snapped at her.

She laughed and shook her head, "you where the tart that sleep with him, by the way how did you get your memory back" she asked.

I smiled, "when I gave birth to my son, he somehow gave my memory back to me. I told Nik about his son" I said leaning against the door and smirked.

Nik walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my head, "looks like you lose" he said.

I looked over to her and laughed, "Looks like you left your family in that prison world. I will not help you but I don't know someone might if you can ever be nice to them" I said and laughed as I walked out of the back door and into the garden to see my father looking at me.

I smiled and ran over to him and threw myself into his arms and cuddled down, "I'm glad you're okay baby, I was worried about you" dad said to me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'm fine daddy" I said smiling at him.

He laughed and we walked back inside as we all knew that the next few days where going to be a long...