Its So Fluffy.....

I saw Nik and I couldn't believe my eyes, I ran over to him and smiled as he held his arms open for me "Beth I thought that I would never see you again" Nik said to me as I jumped into his arms and for the first time since we had been together I saw tears come from him.

I kissed him while I wiped the tears away and smiled, "were okay baby I promise" I said to my husband and looked over to my son, "Matthew are you okay" I asked looking at my son.

He nodded but I noticed that he looked worn out, "Matthew" I said walking over to him.

He looked at me and gave me a small smiled, "I just miss you and want you to come home" he said with tears in his eyes.

I looked at him and pulled him in my arms and kissed his head, "I am coming home baby and I promise you that, I never once have broken my promises" I said to him and looked at my son and husband, "I have got a journal from the Bennett's that was here and I am trying to figure out how to come home love" I said to them.

They both nodded at me and that was when I saw a small smile on his face, "I promise you baby, you're going to have me nagging at you again sooner than you would like" I said to him.

He smiled and nodded, "okay then" he said and I turned to Nik and smiled, "I need you to do something for me and explain this to your brothers and sister so they don't think that you're going on a killing spree" I said to him.

He nodded and walked over to me, "what is it love" he asked me.

I looked over to him and smiled, "it's going to take a Bennett witch to activate this Ascendant for me to come home and we need bonnie to activate it, but the problem is with me here she is free of me and I can't make her do what I need, so you need to take Elena from them and your will find that she will do anything you ask, especially if she thinks that Elena is going to die" I said to him smirking as I crossed my arms.

Nik nodded and I smiled at him, "problem is that I have been reading through the book and my mother's name is in it, Lillian is here" I said to him.

Matthew looked over to me and I smiled, "she isn't coming out with me, I will not have this" I snapped and looked over to Nik, "I need to make sure that she doesn't come out with me as Damon is wanting to speak to her" I explained.

Nik nodded and walked over to me, "whatever you choose to do, I promise that we will back you out here" Nik said to me.

I nodded and smiled; I leant up to my husband and kissed him. "Right Matthew you are to sleep and if you don't I will make you sleep days and days when I am home" I snapped at him and walked over sorting his hair out, "I love you both" I said and kissed his head.

"We love you too mum" Matthew said and I watched as they disappeared and I woke to be in the bed I feel to sleep in.

I woke up the next morning and decided that this was the day that Damon and I would go and find our mother as it was time for answers, I grabbed my coat as I finished my hair and walked up to the bedroom I knew that Damon would be in and pushed the door open leaning against it, "come on brother, it's time to try and get some answers" I said.

We walked down the stairs and I noticed that Damon walked into the study and I followed wondering what the hell he was doing, "I thought that you wanted answers" I asked.

He looked over to me and smiled; "well we need something to get her to speak to us" he said and picked up a box.

I shrugged and walked out of the door and down to the yard turning around and leaning against a tree, "any ideas on where to find the idiot" I asked.

Damon shook his head and threw the box at me and I caught it, I opened the box to see that there was a necklace in there and I remembered that it was a necklace that she would always wear before she had supposedly died. "Okay then, but how in the hell does this help us find her" I asked.

Damon smirked and I knew what was coming, "really you want to use my magic" I asked.

Damon nodded and I snorted, I threw the box back to him and walked away, "I think I'll pass" I said and walked into the town as I wasn't going to waste my magic on this.

I heard Damon behind me and turned around to see that he looked pissed, "she's our mother and it seems like you don't care" Damon said to me.

I looked at him and smiled, "I don't care Damon, all I want to do is go home to my husband, son and family so the twins can be born with their father around for a change" I said to him.

Damon nodded and turned away, "fine ill find her myself" Damon snapped.

I growled and turned around to Damon, "give it to me, I'll do this but then you promise me that you will do everything to get out of here with me" I said to my brother.

Damon smiled and nodded, "sounds like a plan, she might know of a way to get us out of here" Damon said to me.

I nodded and pulled the necklace from the box and chanted trying to get a location for our mother, I closed my eyes chanting more and more until I got what I wanted. I got her location and opened my eyes smiling at Damon, "looks like we're going to need a car, she is out of town" I said to him.