Having Fun

I looked over to see that Dean, Sam and Matthew has walked back with a now wide awake Beth and she was giving her brothers a really good bitch face, smiling as John stood up and walked over to the pram and picked his daughter up and smiled at her, "I believe that we said that we could go and see some little fishes around here and maybe get something for you on the way out" John said to her.

she smiled and wriggled to get down, I watched as she walked over to Finn and smirked as she climbed on to his lap and patted Nik's face smiling as he opened his eyes and smiled at her. "hi" he said.

Beth smiled and laid down on Finns other side and I smirked at him, "will you be alright" i asked him. 

he smiled and nodded, "of course they aren't heavy" he said and I turned to the others, "shall we go and look around" i said.

they nodded and we got up and grabbed the pram as we walked around the aquarium with them as we wanted to have a nice day out. I watched as Finn placed them both down on the ground and took a hand each as we walked around looking at all the animals in the place.

we had been walking around for a couple of hours and I could see that the kids were getting bored as I was watching Beth play with her magic and I was worried over her long control of it, "Beth hunny we don't play with magic in the open" i said to her.

she looked up to me and frowned, "I no stupid" she said to me.

I smiled and walked over to her bending down so I was in front of her and took her hands, "I know your not princess but we are in public and I don't want to lose you to someone seeing it and deciding to take you from us" i explained to her.

she nodded and I noticed that she had walked over to her father and held her arms up and I knew that she was mad at me but the toddler body was making her act differently and I could see in her eyes that she was fighting with her emotions. deciding it was the end of the day I turned to John and smiled, "I think it is time to go home" i said last.

they all nodded and I turned the pram around and we walked back to car and put the kids in when I noticed that there was bags in the back and I turned to Elijah and he smirked, "Kol and Finn went back to the house and got everyone's stuff together as I think that it would be best to leave now because I do want to see anything happen to the kids, with Damon, his mother and our mother in mystic falls I thought it best to leave now" he explained to me.

I smiled and nodded, "of course, and thank you Elijah for putting them first even my daughter" i said to him.

he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, "were all family and family looks after each other" he said to me.

I nodded and we got into the car and started our journey to blue earth to try and turn them back to adults but in the mean time have some family time together.