Miss Mystic

The music started and Nik smiled as he held his hand up and I noticed that mum, dad, dean and Sam all looked confused and I smiled as we went to dancing back in the 1800's, Nik grinned as he pulled me into his arms as we danced around the courtyard and I smiled as I had to admit that Kol did do good with care, "he really does love her doesn't he" I asked and Nik smiled as he nodded, "my brother doesn't normally do the whole dating thing" he said to me and I nodded, "I am aware" I said and Kol was giving us bitch face that made me smile, Nik grabbed a hold of me at the right time and picked me up which made people clap and I rolled my eyes at them, "always happy humans" I said and the music stopped which made me smiled as Nik and Kol bent down and kissed mine and Care's hands making us smile, "thank you for the dance love" he said and walked over to his brother and grinned, "I don't think anyone else would have done that" he said and I laughed as care walked over to me, "what was that" she asked and I smiled, "do remember that they are proper gentlemen and that is how they act" I explained and she laughed, "Damon too" she asked and I laughed, "once upon a time" I said and she laughed.

I smiled as carol walked over to me and smiled, "I didn't know you had twins" she said and I nodded, "yeah Nik and I had them, they are a week old now" I explained and she smiled as she looked over to them in my brothers arms and smiled, "do they have names yet" Carol asked and I smiled, "yeah their names are Freya and Henrik" I explained and she smiled, "they are beautiful names Beth" she said to me and I smiled as my parents walked over to me and grinned, "that was lovely to see hunny" dad said and I laughed as I turned to him, "Dad I would like you to meet Carol Lockwood, Mayor of Mystic Falls" I explained and dad smiled, "nice to meet you, my name is John and this is my wife Mary that I believe you already now" he said to her and she nodded.

I watched as Carol turned to me and frowned, "I thought you and Damon didn't have parents, he said that you lost them both when he was younger" she said to me and dad smiled as he turned to her, I could admit that I was a little bit worried as sometimes he couldn't speak shit but he just smiled, "we went missing when Damon was 14 and we couldn't get back to them" Dad lied and sighed, "it was horrible for them to believed that we were dead but we couldn't get to them to tell them that we were alive" dad explained as mum nodded. I could see Elena in the background and she smirked as she walked over to us and I smiled, "Damon do you want to sort her out" I asked and he turned around as he noticed that Elena was walking over to us. Damon nodded and smiled as he passed Henrik over to me and smiled, "ill speak to you later sister" he said to me and with that he turned around and walked over to Elena where she was now yelling at him.

Dad smiled as he turned back to Carol, "Damon and Anna-Beth were lead to believe we were dead which was something that we were able to sort out because we were able to come back to them, I believe that it was a shock to them to see us" dad said to her and she smiled as she looked to me, "I am happy you finally have your parents, do you mind me asking something" Carol asked and I smiled, "of course" I said and she smiled, "where is Stefan" she asked and I smiled as I looked over to Mattie, Mattie walked over and smiled, "carol" he said and Carol looked to him and frowned, "but you don't look like a Salvatore" she said to him and he laughed, "no because I am only half Salvatore Carol" he explained and she looked confused, "he is also a Michelson" I explained and she laughed, "I don't think so" she said and I smiled, "NIKLAUS" I shouted and smirked as he grumbled as he walked over to me.

Nik looked to her and I noticed that she was looking around Nik and Mattie, "no that isn't possible, you're not old enough to have a child as old as Stefan" she said and I smirked, "well not really" I said and she gasped as she stood back and looked to me, "vampire" she said and I laughed, "not quite" I said and looked to Nik, "hybrid" I said as I pointed to Nik and smiled as I pointed to Mattie, the twins and I, "Tribrid" I explained to her and she frowned, "what" she said and I smiled, "I am sorry to do this to you" I said and grabbed her smiling as I snapped the bracelet she was wearing, "you're going to forget this conversation and think all went well it us here" I said to her and she nodded, "of course" she said and I smirked as she turned and walked away. Dad looked to me and smiled, "so 100% you're going to win" he said to me and I laughed as I looked to him, "nah I am hoping that it will be care" I said and he frowned, "why hunny" he asked and I smiled, "because I really don't need to be Miss Mystic" I explained.